Chapter 23

Chapter 23

~Alexis Kinley~

"Dave, it was so scary. You have no idea." I say remembering last night's events. We had to inform him immediately.

"What exactly happened?" Dave asks.

**FLASHBACK**

"So Alex, what would you like to have?" Niall asks as the boys were deciding their own flavors. Before I could reply Ella pulls me to the side.

"Excuse me."

"What's wrong?" I ask once we're far from the boys so they can't hear us. Ella motions me to look outside the window. I see a man covered in black from head to toe. He keeps eyeing us.

"He looks like..." I say trailing off.

"Exactly. He looks like he's going to attack us with the rest of his men, although I don't see many." Ella says and I see a man in the corner of the shop talking on his phone, dressed exactly in the same manner.

"There's one over there." I whisper.

"Alex, I think we should just get out of here." Ella says and I nod.

We walk over to the boys who are having a good time oblivious to the fact that someone might just attack them here, right now.

"Umm... guys I think we should get going." I say.

"Yeah okay c'mon." Liam says.

"Why don't you guys walk in front of us?" Ella says.

"Umm... Alex is something wrong?" Niall asks as I glance at the man who was once inside the shop, but was now following us.

"No..." I say looking around again. "Someone's here. Just please walk ahead of us." I say pushing him forward with the other lads while Ella and I trail behind them.

Suddenly a man attacks Ella from the back, she turns around giving him a punch straight in the nose as he stumbles and groans.

I see another man approaching and I swung back around and gave him a fast and powerful kick in the ribs, he howled in torment but still raced towards me. What would or could I do? I was stuck. I then remembered, if I gave him a sharp punch in the jaw, it would be powerful enough to knock him out, I acted fast, I threw my hand as fast and as hard as I could. He stared at the river of blood that poured from his mouth and collapsed.

"Get in the car quick!" Ella says. At the corner of my eyes a see a paper and an old recording tape slip out of the man's pocket. I quickly grab and slip it in my sling bag.

**FLASHBACK OVER**

"So yeah... that's what happened." Ella says.

"Alex, do you have the paper and recording tape you found?" Dave asks.

"I guess." I say as I walk over to the chair of his office where I had left my sling bag.  "Got it!" I say after a few minutes of searching. I walk over to his table and place the paper and recording tape on his stable.

"Let's see what we've got here." Dave says as he unfolds the paper.

In the paper there are multiple things written on it. Like how they're going to attack or where they're going to be at a particular time. One stands out amongst all of these. It is their attack plan for the interview that the lads have next week.

"Wow! They've really planned it out properly." Ella says.

"We've got a plus point. You'll have to be prepared for what's coming next week." Dave says.

"What's with the recording tape?" I ask and Dave switches it on.

'Hey man, you need to listen to this!' A man's voice spoke.

'What is it?' Someone replied.

'The edit of One Direction's agents' voice.' At this my eyes widened. Were they going to edit something and make it sound like we said it?

'So is everyone ready?' A voice spoke and it sounded exactly like mine.

'We'll get them to Ben and Jerry's today. Be there on time.' A voice spoke that sounded exactly like Ella's.

'Better hit one of them at least'

'This is sick man! When are you sending it to them?' a man's voice spoke.

 'Already did. They should get it within two days.'

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed.

"Voice proof. They're really clever. They're going to fake a conversation with your voices and send it to the boys. The boys will think it's you who are trying to destroy them. They will, obviously ask for other agents and everyone knows it takes at least one week to get new agents. So during the interview the boys will have no agents and then they can easily attack." Dave says.

"We need to warn them." I say.

"It's no use. This was made before you all went to Ben and Jerry's. They're definitely going to get it by tomorrow morning." Dave says.

"We can still try today." Ella says.

"But they've gone for a photo shoot today." I say remembering what Niall had told me.

"We'll try tomorrow." Ella says.

"Aright. Go home, rest and tell them tomorrow. Stay safe girls." Dave says.

 **********

A/N

Dedicated to @unnaturalxselection !

*Vote, Comment, Share* :)

-LiveToDream01