Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~Niall Horan~

It was like this was a dream. I pinched myself slightly. No, this wasn't a dream. The girl that has been distracting me for so long, the girl whose name I didn't know but liked her anyway. The girl who made me think that I was a psycho for liking her without even know her name.

It was her.

Maybe this was meant to be, maybe we were supposed to meet each other. Maybe this was a sign that something could happen between us. I really liked her even if I didn't know anything about her. Now that she would be with us almost every time, I could learn so much about her.

This is like a dream come true.

Note to self: talk to Liam about this.

Our eyes met and I felt this tingling sensation.

Woah! What was that?

It's a sign that says you like her, you dickhead.

Oh shut up! I wasn't asking you!!

Just saying.

Uhhh!! Don't you hate that annoying voice at the back of your head telling you what to do.

"Hey guys I'm Alexis but you can call me Alex" she says. She was wearing black combat boots, jean shorts and a top with the band I love: The Script. She looks incredible, she takes my breath away and I've met countless of girls since I've been in One Direction. There was something different about her, I didn't know what it was but I'm sure that was the reason why she was always in my mind since that day.

"Hey Alex. I'm Louis." Louis says pulling her in for a hug. Well that probably freaked her out and I felt this slight sensation of jealousy.

"I'm Harry." He says and shakes her hand. It went like that for Liam and Zayn as well and now it was my turn. Why was I getting so nervous??

"I'm Niall" I say and shake her hand. I loved the way her small feminine hand fit in mine. This is all like it was meant to be.

"Alex. Nice to meet you" she says and our eyes meet. They are green. The most beautiful green I've ever seen. It feels like the first time I saw those eyes.....they were just gorgeous. Alex is the first girl in a long time that really, really catches my eye.

"Hi Dave." Another girl says walking into the room. She had black hair and brown eyes. I'm guessing she was the other girl.

"Boys this is Ella White. She will also be with you." Dave says and we all introduce ourselves to Ella as we did to Alex.

"Okay now Alex and Ella, you start from tomorrow. Good luck. Now I'll leave you kids to socialize." Dave says and walks out of the room along with Paul.

"So...tell us a bit about yourselves" Liam says motioning to both the girls.

"Umm okay. My name's Alexis Kinley but I go for the name Alex. I'm 19. We just graduated from college and we got a job here. My birthday is on September 15th. My favorite color is blue. My favorite show is Pretty Little Liars. I love the hunger games and you all better be team Peeta." She says

"But I'm team Gale" Harry says.

"What??" Ella exclaims.

"How can you like Gale, he's a jerk" Alex says.

"I agree with Alex, team Peeta for life." I say raising my hand.

"See learn from him" Alex says pointing at me.

"Ella tell us a bit about yourself." Liam says changing the topic while Alex and Harry continue their argument.

"Okay well my name is Ella White. I'm 19 as well. My birthday is on June 2nd. We both Love the hunger games and yeah pretty much that's it. My life's not interesting and you seem oddly familiar." Ella says pointing at Harry.

"Well what can I say, I have the charm" Harry says.

"Oh shut up, I have the charm." Louis says smacking Harry at the back of his head.

"Wait a minute was he......." Alex says looking at Ella.

"Oh my god. Yes!" Ella says and the girls burst out laughing.

Okay wait a minute. I'm confused here.

"Holy crap Harry" Alex says still giggling. Her laugh was so sweet and adorable. It was so contagious.

"You were that guy with the lame pick-up line." Ella says and we all burst out laughing especially Zayn as he was the one who gave Harry the dare.

"Yeah, yeah keep laughing all you want" Harry says

"Didn't you have any other pick-up line? I'm sure Ella would've gone for you if you used another one." Alex teased.

"C'mon guys we gotta go. We'll see the girls soon." Paul says walking in the room.

"This conversation isn't over Styles" Alex says.

"Anyway bye guys" Ella says giving each one of us a hug and Alex did the same and now she was walking towards me. Why was I always so nervous?

"Bye Niall" Alex says giving me a hug. I loved the way her feminine hands were wrapped around my waist. I think we were taking a lot of time because we heard someone coughing and we immediately broke apart.

"Umm.....Bye Niall See you soon."

"Bye Alex. See you tomorrow." I say and turn around to find that the lads already were already on their way to the car except for Liam, he was waiting for me. How sweet. I think this was the time I should tell him.

"Hey Liam"

"Hey. Isn't it scary how someone is trying to destroy us."

"Yeah. I'm getting freaked out. Anyway I need to tell you something"

"What is it?"

"It's her."

"What do you mean?"

"Alex is the girl I talked to you about."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Liam, I can't forget her that easily."

"Well now since she's going to be spending a lot of time with us. You can't let her go that easily."

"But she doesn't like me that way."

"Oh trust me she does."

"How do you know?"

"I just do." Liam says and quietly walks away.

********

A/N

I just love Hunger Games. I had to put that in somewhere :P

Vote, Comment and Follow :)

NEXT UPDATE : Monday

-LiveToDream01