Chapter 16

Chapter 16

~Alexis Kinley~

My adrenaline had suddenly spiked and I was running, running as fast as my feet would take me. My mind was solely focused on getting the farthest I possibly could form Niall.

I didn't understand, I wanted this to happen, didn't I? Then why was I running away? All this time Ella's word were just ringing through my head ...

Don't be afraid to fall...

Not focusing on where I was going, I somehow found myself slowing down. Someone touched my elbow and spun me around. Niall.

"I'm sorry we never should have kissed. I was just-"I say but Niall cuts me off.

"C'mon Alex you can't just say that you didn't feel anything in that kiss!" Niall says.

"I didn't Niall!" I lied straight through my teeth.

"You said you would never do it."

"Do what?" I question.

"Ignoring me! Just like how you're ignoring this kiss!" Niall says.

"I'm not ignoring you" I say.

"Yes you are Alex. You said you wouldn't do it." Niall says.

I couldn't take this anymore.

I had to tell him, I couldn't keep it in anymore.

I just had to let go.

"I IGNORED YOU BECAUSE IF I STAYED WITH YOU ANY LONGER I'D FALL FOR YOU" I say.

"You'd what?"

"I'd fall for you Niall and I don't want that to happen. There are millions of people out there you could-"I'm cut off by Niall grabbing my face and placing his lips on mine.

His lips are soft and gentle on mine. The kiss was sweet, tender and perfect and soon I start losing awareness of my surroundings. I can only feel the presences of his lips and the touch of his hand on my cheek.

I give in the kiss as well as my arms loop around his neck bringing me closer to him and soon I feel his other arm around my waist, bringing me even closer. I can only think of Niall. I can only feel the kiss.

I'm not an expert in kissing, to be honest, I've only been kissed a couple of times and it never felt like this. I never felt like I was losing myself in the kiss, I never felt like there were fireworks in my belly.

I don't say anything. Honestly, I can't think of anything to say that won't ruin the perfect moment.

"You have no idea how much I like you Alex, how much you make me smile, how much I love talking to you." Niall says.

"But Niall you have millions of girls throwing themselves at you. They are a thousand times better. Wouldn't you go with them instead?"

"Alex you don't see it do you?" Niall asks holding my hand.

"See what?"

"I don't want anything else. I just want you, that's all. All your smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm, everything. I just want you!"

And I've been searching for the right words to say,

to explain how I feel,

but the truth is,

he leaves me completely speechless.

Whenever I look at him, I forget everything I was going to say.

~ * ~ * ~

As we walk to the house, our arms brushing each other's, he grabs my hand intertwining our fingers.

"Race you to the house!" Niall says and takes off.

"What a kid" I mumble to no one in particular. I start running behind Niall and soon enough I find myself catching up to his pace. Niall soon stops and I decide to slow down.

"How did you... how did you catch up so fast?' Niall says trying to catch his breath.

"Oh I don't know maybe being an agent helps." I reply sarcastically.

"Right."

"C'mon let's go we're not that far" I say grabbing Niall's hand and intertwining our fingers.

~ * ~ * ~

"Oh hey guys did you use protection because I don't want little Nalexs running around." Louis says as we enter the house.

"Little what?" Niall asks. I'm just confused right now.

"Little Nalexs" Louis explains and Niall and I stare blankly at each other. "its your ship name for god sakes!" Louis says.

"From the looks of it I don't think they did." Harry smirks walking into the room.

"Oh shut up Styles!" I say walking past him.

Niall told me to meet him in his room once we reached.

Not that way! You dirty minded freaks.

~ * ~ * ~

"Hey" Niall whispers.

Niall told me that Harry kept coming in the room. While I can't blame him they did share the room. So, we decided to meet after everyone went to bed.

"Hey"

"So umm... I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me. You don't have to...-" Niall says but I cut him off.

"I don't see why not." I say and he leans in and pecks me on the lips.

~ * ~ * ~

~Niall Horan~

Alex and I were going on our first date. A date. To say that I wasn't nervous would be an understatement.

Now, only one word should be used to describe this...

This date had to be perfect, nothing can go wrong.

 *******

A/N

Dedicated to @unnaturalxselection . hope you liked this chapter :)

Vote, Comment and Follow :)

Follow me on Instagram: livetodream01

5votes+ for the next chapter?

P.S Thank you for 1.5K reads :)

-LiveToDream01