Chapter 17

Chapter 17

A few days later.....

~Alexis Kinley~

"Ella, I need you! Stop playing with David's action figures" I tell Ella and she looks at with a huge smile across her lips. Before I can add something else, she jumps to my bed and makes herself comfortable. We really are like siblings.

"I don't know what to wear!" I cried out and she laughs shamelessly at me.

I have a date with Niall in exactly three hours.

I still can't believe I'm going out with Niall Horan, international pop-star. That would never be normal, in any circumstance. I still don't understand what he sees in me, yet he still asked me out. Should I care about his mental health? Maybe I should care about mine, I'm going insane.

"Don't worry it's just an outfit" Ella says and I roll my eyes, sighing helplessly.

I walk over to my wardrobe, killing my brain cells as to what I can wear. It's not exactly cold but it's not hot either.

"I don't think you should overthink this. He likes you for who you are. An outfit can't change that." Ella says.

"I wanna look nice." I confess feeling my cheeks turn a shade of pink.

"Aww, little Alex is embarrassed." Ella teases.

"Okay why don't you try some outfits and I'll tell you which one is the best." Ella says.

I nod and pick my favorite outfits, hoping one will make it.

In the next hour I try seven different outfits and Ella finally decides for high-waist black leggings and a white crop top with sleeves. And finally my grey vans. I adore these shoes, they are so comfy.

"You look beautiful." Ella says looking at me when I'm finally ready. My makeup is natural, not so much of an overdo.

"If Niall's jaw doesn't hit the floor when he sees you, then he's blind. Just saying." Comments Ella and I chuckle lightly.

Now I just have to wait for Niall.

About twenty minutes later there is knock on my bedroom door.

"Wish me luck." I tell Ella before turning around and opening the door.

His look goes from my head to my feet and I can see he approves of my outfit selection and he likes it.

Niall approaches me, his eyes still on me, until his gaze finally focuses on my eyes.

"Wow." He says and I feel my cheeks turning a shade of pink. "You look beautiful" he adds later on and I look down, suddenly finding my shoes quite interesting.

"Bye Niall and Alex, have fun." Ella says before she closes the bedroom door.

As we walk downstairs. I see Louis sitting on the sofa with his phone. He seems really engrossed in it.

Hoping that he wouldn't notice, we try to get out. But sometimes... we never get what we want.

"Use protection and have fun!" Louis screams just as we were about to exit the house.

As we exit the house Niall turns around his eyes on me again and this time he smiles sweetly, in that way that I've grown really fond of.

"I have everything set up. Shall we?" he asks, offering his arm.

I smile back before looping my arm around his and nodding. "We shall." I reply, feeling a tingly sensation in my belly, which I assume are my best friends. A.K.A the butterflies!

I don't want to make a fool of myself and most certainly not in front of Niall. I hope I won't do anything embarrassing that will ruin everything. I'm really praying that everything will be fine and Niall won't be disappointed in me.

~ * ~ * ~

~Niall Horan~

She's so beautiful. So natural and simple yet stunning at the same time. She doesn't need to wear tones of makeup or the latest outfits to make me breathless, she just needs to stand there and smile. Every time I see her, the effect she has on me gets stronger.

During the walk we keep a casual conversation about or lives. She asks me a lot of things we have done as a band and I ask her a lot of things about being an FBI agent.

We finally arrive to this house where I set up everything a while ago. Mrs. Rink was the one who actually let me use this house. I barely know anyone here, the only person that could help besides the lads and Ella was Mrs. Rink.

It's an average cottage, really cozy. I decides to bring Alex here so we wouldn't have to care about anything.

In a long time, I can finally have a conversation with a normal person without caring that someone might be taking pictures from a corner. It will be only Alex and I.

Mrs. Ring and I came before to take care of everything so when we walk in the fireplace is burning bright and the house is warm.

Alex looks around taking notice of every detail and I can see it in her smile how much she likes the place. Although she must have seen it before because firstly, she knows Mrs. Rink and secondly she's been here many times.

"This is beautiful. I love it." She states.

"Well thank Mrs. Rink, she helped me" I say. This place wouldn't be looking so good if it weren't for Mrs. Rink.

"I have been here before, but it's never look so nice." She genuinely smiles and says, "Thank you Niall."

"Do you want to sit next to the fireplace?" I ask her and she nods.

I set up everything I had for us to have our picnic inside. I brought many things like sandwiches, fruits, brownies, cookies, tea and other few small things. They are not the most amazing things in the world but I prepared them or maybe Mrs. Rink just helped me.

We sit in front of the fireplace and Alex looks at the display of food.

"Everything looks delicious" she compliments and I smile.

We talk about small things, things we like and dislike, things that help us know more about each other. I' not afraid to tell her what's in my mind. She listens to me and I listen to her.

"You're incredible." I blurt out, incapable of stopping myself.

Alex's cheeks turn a shade of pink and she stares down at her knees. 'Thanks" she whispers.

"Alex I really like you" I confess.

"I..I..I" she stutters and I get a little disappointed.

"I...I feel the same way." She whispers.

I smile my hope all up over again. She feels the same way...

I lean in even closer and cup her face with my free hand stroking her cheek with my thumb while I put our foreheads together, closing my eyes just to enjoy the moment. She doesn't move back, she just nods a little.

Smiling, I close the distance between our mouths until my lips are finally over hers.

*******

A/N

Sorry for the long wait :-/

I got tickets to see 1D live in Dubai!!! my life is complete.

Vote, Comment and Follow :)

Follow me on Instagram : @livetodream01

-LiveToDream01