Chapter 10

Chapter 10

~Alexis Kinley~

"What is somewhere safe to you?" Harry asks.

"We're sending you to the countryside" Gavin says.

"Say what?"

"Excuse me?"

"Why?"

"When?" Everyone said at the same time.

"Yes we're sending you to the countryside as we think it is safe. We're still looking for some good places that can keep you busy as well as safe." Gavin says.

"We could all go to my brother's place." I offer. David, my older brother owns this house in the countryside. When we were little we always used to go there to spend the summer. David, my brother travels all around the world and that's why I barely see him but I know that whenever I need him, he's always there for me.

"Where is this place?" Gavin asks.

"It's in the countryside and what keeps me busy is horse riding. So I guess we could all do it?" I say. Earlier in the years I got so addicted to Greek mythology that I got to name one of the horses after the Greek Gods.

Hey! Don't judge me!! I just love Greek mythology too much. Hence I got carried away.

"Would he mind?" Gavin asked.

"No he's travelling most of the time" I say.

"Okay, cool you guys are leaving in 2 days. Excuse me." Gavin says and walks out of the room.

~ * ~ * ~

"Does this look good?" Ella says coming out of the changing room. I look up from my phone to see her in a black strapless dress. Why the hell would she pick that up for the countryside? Apparently Ella's closet was empty, so we had to come clothes shopping.

"We're going to the countryside, not Hollywood" I state.

"Oh this is not for the countryside. I have clothes for that." Ella says.

"I thought you were clothe less." I say.

"I am" Ella says.

"No. Your wardrobe has the whole Forever 21 store in it. Let's go now" I say.

"Alright. Lemme change" Ella says walking back to the changing room.

I had spoken to David earlier about how we were going to live at our summer house for 3 weeks. He was currently in Italy. I have always wanted to go to Italy.

 What I was really afraid how I was going to spend 3 weeks with Niall. I couldn't just ignore him. I couldn't keep my feelings to myself for long, it'd eventually come out but I didn't want it to. I had this fear of being rejected, he was in One Direction, and he had countless girls throwing themselves at him. Why was he going to choose me?

We were even going to be living in the same house. How was I going to survive without this stupid feelings not showing themselves?

"C'mon. Let's go" Ella says walking out of the changing room.

"Year 3000. Ella came out of the changing room." I reply sarcastically. She had taken half an hour to get out of that dress.

"Hey! I didn't take that long" Ella says.

"Check the time" I say pointing towards her watch.

"Oops!" Ella says as she realizes she was in there for 30 minutes.

~ * ~ * ~

~Niall Horan~

I am so freaked out. We had just gotten attacked. That was creepy as hell. I mean where the hell did they even come from? Don't the security people check their bags or something??

Well if they don't, they should.

I would've almost died if it weren't for Alex and Ella.

Okay now I'm just over reacting.

~ * ~ * ~

"Hey" Liam says as Louis and I walk into his apartment. We all decided to meet up at Liam's for dinner and just talk about random shit like we always do.

"Heelllloooooooooo" I say.

"Dude, you're not Marcus Butler. Get over it." Liam says heading towards the couch.

"I wish I was" I mumbled sadly.

"Ha. Just kidding" I say playfully.

"Are you high?" Liam asks and I nod very enthusiastically may I add and walk over to Zayn to greet him.

"Louis what did you do to him?" Liam asks.

"You see how he just assumes it was me." Louis says sitting on the couch. "But I did give him chocolate." Louis adds and Liam throws a pillow at him.

"Who else is it going to be?" Zayn asks.

"It could be Harry" Louis says.

"You wish." Harry says walking out from the kitchen with a bowl of chips.

"You guys ready to leave this place for a month?" Liam asks.

"Liam you're speaking as if we've never left this place. We leave all the time." Harry says.

"Yeah but that's for tour, this is because someone is out to destroy us." Liam states.

"To be honest I'm kinda freaked out." Zayn says and we all mumble a yes.

"To be honest I'm excited for the horse riding" I say.

"Okay he's really high and it's not my fault" Louis says holding his hands up in surrender.

"Why don't we all ask the girls to sleep over and we can all leave together later in the morning?" Liam asks and we all agree.

Yay!! Sleepover!!!!

Note: I am not being sarcastic. I love sleepovers.

Actually forget everyone else I was excited to see Alex. How was I going to be with her for a whole month knowing nothing would happen between us??

Alex had offered for all of us to go to her summer house which she used to go with her brother as management was sending us to some place. It was pretty sweet of her. She said that we could go horse riding. I was really excited for that. It was like I was going on a vacation instead of 'protection'. 'Protection' that's what they call it.

Not that way! Get your head out of the gutter.

I have this feeling that something's gonna happen over there between Alex and I. Well there's this little thing called hope.

Yeah! That's all that I have, hope.

Hoping something could happen between us.

********

A/N

Vote, Comment and Follow :)

NEXT UPDATE : Monday

-LiveToDream01