Chapter 25

Chapter 25

~Alexis Kinley~

No one saw me crying that night. Ella and I talked to each other, we comforted each other. Ella, she was fine, she tried to forget about it but the events of yesterday reminded her of her mother. She said she just needed to move on. Ella did almost everything she could to comfort me but I asked to be left alone. I couldn't let anyone see me like this. I've never felt so broken. When Niall said we were done and backed away I felt like a part of me was leaving with him, an important and big part of me and I didn't know how I was going to go on with my life when that was missing.

The next morning, the whole next day, I was like a zombie under the sun. Ella and I were in the FBI headquarters. Dave was giving us instructions on what we should do next and when we were supposed to go the interview they were going to have. I could hardly pay attention to what he was saying. I had to change that.

 I walked out of Dave's office with a paper in my hand. Hopefully when I read this I will understand everything I missed out on when I was inside. I didn't notice where I was going and before I knew it I bumped into someone, causing the paper from my hands to slip away.

"I'm so sorry." I say as I bend down to pick up the paper. I look up to see him. Niall. We're staring into each other's eyes, words are not being exchanged.

"Excuse me." I mutter and walk out of the FBI headquarters as fast as I can.

It was almost afternoon and I was walking to the coffee shop near the FBI headquarters because I needed something to wake me up. Ella said she was going home as she needed some rest. I still felt like something was missing. I missed him so much. I just wanted to hear his voice one last time but I knew it would only make things worse.

This was going to be the hardest thing in life.

~ * ~ * ~

Almost a week and I still feel like shit.

Why couldn't I move on? Why could I just think of Niall? I didn't know this part of me, this part of me that was kept glued to someone.

Ella was worried for me. At least I could concentrate on the instructions Dave was giving us for tomorrow. Tomorrow is their interview where Ella and I would have to go. I'd go even if I wasn't asked to, it's only because I care.

It was not only Niall whom I missed, it was the other lads as well. They've all become important friends to me.

I heard a soft knock on my door and I sighed before saying anything. I knew it was Ella, she always came to see me if I was doing a bit better.

"Come in." I called from my bed.

Ella popped her heat at my doorframe and I smiled trying to look okay even when I felt empty inside. "How are you feeling today?" Ella asked.

"Fine." She walked over to me with her iPad in her hand.

"I think you should see this." She says handing me the iPad.

She showed me the screen. Soon Niall appeared with his guitar on his lap. He look at the camera and his eyes seemed as hollow as I have felt since the day he said we were done.

My whole body started to shake as he began singing. I knew that song. A beautiful song that always made me feel so emotional but in that moment it hit me right through my heart. It was Over Again.

But when he reached the chorus I was crying like a baby.

If you're pretending from the start like this,

With a tight grip, then my kiss

Can mend your broken heart

I might miss everything you said to me.

And I can lend you broken parts

That might fit like this

And I will give you all my heart

So we can start it all over again.

I just wanted to run into his arms.

"Niall," I cried and soon I felt arms surrounding me. I hid my face in Ella's chest and cried. I cried so much because he let me go. I felt so useless in that moment because even if I wanted to make things better, I couldn't. He would never believe me.

**************

A/N

I hope you guys liked this chapter :) things happen in the next few chapters..... i'm not telling you what ;)

Thank you to everyone who's reading and voting, it means alot! Also thank you for nearly 4k reads!

*Vote, Comment and Share!*

-LiveToDream01