Chapter 27

Chapter 27

~Alexis Kinley~

This was intense. Everything was intense at this moment, the planning, and the exits of the building. For once, I could finally listen and understand what Dave was saying.

Yeah... the pain is still there. But I had to push those thoughts away if I wanted to concentrate on my work.

"Now I have something really exciting for you both." Dave says as he walks to the back of his office room. He pulls out a hanger which had two black suits in it. Not literal suits, the suits which 'agents' wear.

"I thought it was exciting." I say and Ella nudges my shoulder, glaring at me. This was the sign of; 'be nice Alex!'

"What's that?" Ella says pointing at the hanger.

"This is for you to wear when you'll go to the interview." Dave said excitedly.

"No, absolutely not." I say. "I'm not wearing that."

"Why? It's so nice, it makes you feel professional." Dave says.

"Dave, we already felt professional when we stepped in here." Ella replies.

"Well sorry for bursting you ego." Dave replies sarcastically. "No, but I'm serious, you have to wear this." Dave says.

"Oh!" I say looking at my watch. "We have to rush to the interview, look at the time. No time to wear those sorry." I say and grab Ella's hand and run out of his office.

"Immature kids." We hear Dave mutter before we leave the office. As soon as we left his office, we both burst out laughing. In no way were we going to wear that. I'd rather wear something comfortable.

~ * ~ * ~

"Ella. Look at that." I tell Ella whilst pointing at a man who was dressed in black. He was casually strolling around at the entrance of the interview building. Well not exactly the entrance, the entrance was blocked by the fans.

The screaming is a bit intense here. One Direction have got to have the loudest fans.

"So what, we're just going to stay in this car till they finish the interview? Because I'm pretty sure they can't do anything now. There are like so many people here." Ella says.

"How do you know that? It's not every day that you're going to see a guy with a gun sticking out of his back pocket, and not to mention he's standing just a few meters away from the biggest band in the planet." I say.

"Smart." Ella mumbles.

"Babe, I was born smart." I smirked. "C'mon let's get out of here." I say and open the car door.

"Why don't we just blend in? Stay in the crowd for a while. Notice if anything's wrong and then we can come out." Ella says.

"So we leave all our stuff here?" I ask.

"I know how much you love your guns," Ella says and I smiled. "But yes, we have to leave our stuff here."

"Fine!"

"So what do we do? Just go like, Oh my god it's One Direction!" I exclaim acting like a crazy fangirl. Soon enough a black van rolled up to the entrance. A guy opened the door and the lads stepped out of it.

Once again my eyes were searching for him. Once again my heart fluttered when I saw him. Once again the pain returned as well. From the corner of my eye I could see Ella glance at me with worried eyes.

"Alex, let's go in." Ella says grabbing my hand. We walk inside and I take a seat in the last row. The least we could do is not get noticed.

I could tell Niall was not really into the interview.

"Niall?" The interviewer asks.

"Sorry," he mumbles. "What was the question?"

"Are you excited for the tour?" She asks him.

"Yeah," he says. "Who wouldn't be? We're going everywhere!" The interviewer smiles.

The interviewer asked more questions and they laughed. Finally the interviewer got to the girlfriend question. Niall looked at his shoes like they were really interesting.

"Yeah," says Zayn. "All of us."

"C'mon Alex we need to get out of here." Ella says and I nod. We walk outside to see no one. Where did all their fans go? I turn my head to see that the fans that were sitting inside to watch the interview were now exiting. Soon, the area was empty again.

"I'll just go get our stuff." Ella says and walks towards the car. I stand there just in case anything happens.

I hear laughter, I spin my head to see the boys walk out. They didn't notice me though. Niall was walking with his back facing towards me.

I turn my head to look next to me, just in time to see a guy with a gun pointed at Niall. And I know this is what I have to do. I step in front of him.

Everyone turned towards me to see where the loud noise had come from as an invisible force shot me to the ground. I groaned as I fell to my knees as my head instantly began to spin. I could feel someone catching me from behind.

"Alex! Oh god!" I heard Ella scream. She dropped the guns and ran towards me.

I looked up at her a little confused. Why was she screaming? I felt something wet on my hand as I looked down, I saw a small pool of blood underneath me. Whose blood was that? I thought to myself, but as soon as the thought came to my mind, an unbearable pain pierced through my entire body as I screamed. My hand reached up to my stomach where it felt like my body had been ripped in half. My entire shirt was covered in thick liquid.

After a while, I couldn't feel anything anymore. Nothing except the still constant stab of pain hitting my stomach. I wanted to hold on, clinging to the pain to stay awake. I wanted to hear sirens before I let myself go, but it was getting harder and harder to do.

I knew now that it was useless. The pain was too harsh, too intense and I finally gave in.

I'm sorry for leaving Ella on her own, I'm sorry for all the things I've done, I'm sorry I never got to tell him...

The list went on, and as I finally heard those long awaited sirens somewhere in the distance, I let the inevitable blackness take over, thinking only one thing now.

I love you, Niall Horan.

***************

A/N

Yeah I went there.....

I know most of you are silent readers, but an occasional vote or comment would be appreciated.

*Vote, Comment and Share* :)

-LiveToDream01