[90] House of Freedom

Start from the beginning

"Fabian!" Camilla and Joy screamed racing towards him but Joy reached the boy first, throwing herself at it. The girl taking the full brunt of the bolt and dropping to the floor like a rag doll her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

Patricia screamed before rushing to her friend, "Joy! Joy!" Patricia tried to shake her friend but nothing happened.

Camilla glared up at the spirit before dashing towards a crate there needed to be some old magic packed away, she could use.

Amber seemed to be having a similar idea to Camilla but she rushed to Eddie who was looking at Nina as if he was in some sort of trance. "Don't just stand there!" she screamed at the boy hitting his shoulder, "You're the Osirian, whatever the hell that means. Do something!"

Amber's scream seemed to snap Eddie out of whatever trance he was in.

The moment he blinked away Camilla's head snapped up, a male voice floating through her mind and from the looks of it Eddie could hear it too. "Osirian... Protector..."

"You need to tell us where?!" He cried out to the empty toom.

"Senkhara's crown...."

Camilla heard the answer and sprinted full force across the room to a container. "Motus!" she screamed waving her hand up so the lid came flying off.

"What are you doing?!" Jerome shouted at the girl who had run across the room. s

Eddie joined her and looked down into the crate.

Nestled in snuggly inside was Senkhara's crown, glowing in its protective wrapping.

Above them, Senkhara in Nina's body had reached the mezzanine.

"How do we do this?" Eddie whispered as Camilla took the crown out of its wrapping.

"You use my magic and we both channel the energy." Camilla didn't know how she knew it was what to do but it felt right.

Senkhara was seconds away from entering the portal, however, the spirit had one flaw, one flaw the pair could use against her. She wanted to gloat to The Protector that she had won.

Camilla and Eddie turned to the Spirit each of them holding on end of her crown as they pointed it up at her.

Senkhara raised her hand to send lightning bolts at them too but they both ducked it with ease and her magic only added fuel to the fiery rage burning within them.

"In the name of Anubis, we banish you!" Eddie shouted at the woman.

"Neta ankh betta Sekhmet. Khala Met!" Camilla chanted loudly the magic from the pair swelling around them in a pink glistening light, Camilla grabbing Eddie's free hand in her own completing the circuit.

At that moment Alfie came rushing into the library, in his hand the fake golden mask from the library, "We're in big trouble." He told them all, "Rufus and Victor are right behind me!"

"THE OSIRAN AND PROTECTOR!" Senkhara screamed in pain as a spark of true magic hit the mask from the pair. "NO!"

The spirit was separated from Nina who fell to the ground, as her ghostly figure appeared once again. In their hands, her crown faded into dust as the pair watched the dark smoke that was Senkhara rise above them and try to leave the library but due to the boundary spell she was stuck causing a scream of horror from the woman as she realised, she had been cornered.

Camilla's head whipped around as Rufus came tearing into the library, the man spotted Alfie holding the tunnel mask and tried to charge at him but was stopped as Camilla stepped in front of his path.