[61] House of Trades

*Unedited*
-------------------------------------------------------

Camilla wasn't surprised to see Jerome and Mara whispering together as they walked into breakfast, the familiar feelings of jealousy flaring up in her even though she knew they probably were discussing the strange message from Trudy.  After spotting the 'help me' Jerome had become very hush hush with Camilla the night before and she knew there was something he was hiding from her. Thankfully Mara had more than enough to say for the two who had gone silent and Camilla quickly found an excuse to leave the girls room to go back to the Sibuna's.

Mara's chatting or worrying as it had been the night before had clearly not stopped and Camilla slumped down in her chair as she watched the pair sit themselves down– only to be kicked under the table by Amber. Clearly, her jealousy was showing a little too obviously.

'no guy likes a jealous girl Camilla, plus it gives your wrinkles'.

Thankfully a distraction came as Patricia and her doubled walked into the dining room as everyone sat down, "You're probably wondering who this is," she told them all as Piper gave the room a bright smile. "meet Piper!" she told them all as the boys all gasped at the sight of two Patricia's.

"Finally had to come clean?" Camilla laughed as the girl sat down.

"Dad found out..." Eddie muttered from beside her, Jerome having taken his seat to keep talking to Mara leaving the only one open next to Camilla.

"At least this isn't like the time I knocked out the school's Wi-Fi Network" Patricia spoke up patting Camilla on the shoulder as the two girls rounded the table to sit either side of Joy, causing the Anubis house members who remembered that incident to nod their heads. Patricia could be lethal with a laptop sometimes and the teachers didn't believe it until that moment in time.

"Finally, someone who understands the pains of having a twin," Fabian spoke up trying to break the odd tension in the room, causing Piper to laugh as she sat down in her chair.

"that's the exact thing Camilla said."

This comment caused the Rutter twins to look at each other with mock glares causing laughter from around the table.

"This makes sense..." Alfie smiled smittenly at Piper causing Amber to frown at the pair. The same green-eyed monster she had just told Camilla off for showing in her own expression, causing the female Rutter twin to happily kick her blonde friend and raise an eyebrow at her. 

Amber glanced to Camilla and nodded her head; they would get through this together. Sibuna Sisters.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Keeping a green-eyed monster, a bay was not something either girl seemed very good at. The two stood by Amber's open locker watching Alfie and Jerome down the corridor, Mara had just left Jerome causing the boy to watch her go before turning around to talk to Alfie who was staring up the corridor (past Amber and Camilla) to where Piper was stood waiting to go into Mr Sweet's office.

"that's all we need," Jerome's voice floated up the corridor, "two of them. You coming?"

"Yeah... in a minute..." Alfie agreed with the boy.

Jerome sent Camilla a smile as he passed the two girls, but something was off about it. It didn't reach his eyes which were filled with worry, a new thing she had noticed since he got the letter from Jasper. Whenever his eyes fell on her or Fabian they instantly filled with worry.

Alfie rushed over to talk to Piper who sent him a bright smile causing Amber to let out a soft 'Hmf' crossing her arms slightly.

"Amber don't worry, it's a fling. Alfie is really in love with you," Camilla told her as she pulled another cupcake from her bag – she had turned this jealousy thing into eating it felt like the best way to deal with it. Amber sent her friend a look, "What?" Camilla told her as she bit into the cupcake, "I'm magic, I know these things."