[10] House of Heartbreak

*Unedited* 

-------------------------------------------------------

"What did we just walk in on?" Camilla asked out loud causing Nina and Fabian to look to one another, before they turned to Camilla and Victor. Both expecting the sour look on Victor's face as he realised two students had crept down to the cellar, is suspicion peaking as he realised it was Nina and Fabian, after last year the two of them together was never not nothing. However, the look on Camilla's face was what caused caught their attention as within seconds of seeing them she knew something had happened, and both of them could see her mind racing as she tried to think of all the things that could be and how she could fix it.

"What's so intresting over there?" Victor asked the pair by the bookcase, "move away from that alcove." He demanded of the two who didn't move as the man prowled towards them, giving Camilla and Fabian a time to have a silent conversation. Her eyes widening and then softening into sadness as she realised what her brother was telling her, as he looked down at Nina with unshed tears in his eyes. There was only one thing that would make him that upset when it came to the American, they had broken up.

Fabiana was no more.

"How did you two get down here?!" Victor demanded causing both twins to be pulled back to the reality of the situation.

"VICTOR!" Amber's screams came as she raced down the cellar steps, grabbing onto Camilla's shoulders as she reached the bottom to make sure she didn't fall in her high wedges. "Victor!" the second shout caused the man to turn around to see Camilla holding onto her blonde friend as she reached the cellar ground level. "there's a weasel in the heating vent!" she screamed at the man a little out of breath.

All of them had the same reaction as Victor, who turned around to look at the blonde with a confused look trying to compute her words, "what?"

"Hurry, it's an emergency!" Amber dramatically screamed, causing Victor to glance at the students in the cellar before rushing from the room if there was an actual emergency then he had to fix it, Amber looking around at them all winking before running after Victor.

Camilla watched as Fabian quickly corrected the top panelling so it looked normal again, "come on lets get out of here," Camilla murmured to the too who nodded and followed her lead out the cellar.

Nina and Fabian where almost in the clear when Victor and Amber came racing from the kitchen. "Miss Millington what have I said about wasting my time?!" the man demanded. Nina was on the stairs and Camilla quickly shut the cellar door behind her, hanging back with Fabian. "Not so fast!" Victor called too Nina, pointing to her. "come!" he ushered her down the stairs again and Nina let out a sigh but did as the man instructed, standing next to Amber. "What where you doing in the cellar?" Victor asked quietly looking between Nina and Fabian, who had Camilla and Amber squashed between them looking awkward.

"Just... remembering the fun times we had down there," Nina retorted, causing Victor to give a look to Camilla who bit her lip from laughing. She was having a great affect on the American.

"Quite the comedian," Victor quickly retorted to Nina in a no-nonsense tone. Instantly he held out three toothbrushes, handing them to Amber, Fabian and Nina. Camilla not getting in trouble because she actually didn't do anything apart from follow Victor down to the cellar. "I want to see my face reflected in those toilet bowls," Victor informed the ones he'd handed the toothbrushes too. Causing Fabian to send him a fake smile. Victor strode off leaving the 4 Sibuna's, it didn't take long before Nina turned on her heel and all but ran up the stairs, Amber glancing at Camilla before taking off after her.

Camilla turned to Fabian, and held her arms out to him. Her brother needed the comforting and they both knew it, as he stepped into her arms and hid his face in her shoulder. Camilla could feel the tears as they fell and it confirmed everything for her. The two had defiantly broken up.