[67] House of Collections

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Look guys," Nina pointed to the symbol opposite Osiris, "Osiris is right opposite a sarcophagus."

"which means he's locked in stone." The twins spoke together.

"like a mosaic," Nina laughed with an excited smile on her face.

"Why did neither of us think about this sooner?" Fabian shook his head as he and Camilla high fived at their realisation.

"don't worry about that, let's just go get it!" Nina laughed at the pair before pushing them towards the door.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Camilla had given up trying to help the trio search of the mosaic as it clearly wasn't in the hallway and she had settled herself on the bottom step next to Alfie who was pulling funny faces at her.

He was trying to make her laugh because she had spent the last week worried and stressed over nothing. Trying to figure out how to get the reflectors and keep Nina hopeful was getting the better of her - he knew it. Cheering up his best friend, getting to hear her laugh, and making her smile lifted his spirits. Her laughter was soft, yet almost embarrassingly loud; her eyes crinkled up too much when she was tickled enough; and a loud clapping of her hands on her knees when a joke was particularly funny always made sure to get her point across.

"I can't find it anywhere!" Nina cried as she raced back up the hall to her Protector caused the laughter that had appeared on Camilla's face to slide away like a wave on a beach. Only to be replaced once again by her worried serious look that was becoming too much of a common look for Alfie or Fabian's liking.

Thankfully before Camilla could say anything Joy came down the stairs with Patricia and Nina's distressed look turned to one of indifference around the girl. The Joy/Nina tension was still there but Camilla couldn't help it was less to do with Fabian anymore but rather something else. Though she didn't have the brain power to try to figure out what with the tasks, and the tense magic classes of silence and whatever was happening with Jerome. She was at peak worrying capacity and this Joy/Nina thing was something she would have to put to one side unless it threatened her Chosen One in any way.

"Everything okay?" Joy asked Nina in an overly cheery voice as she jumped over Alfie and Camilla who were sat on the bottom steps with ease that only Anubis residents had. "your looking a little frazzled." She added as the group in the hall all stared at her in silence from their different places.

"Yeah!" Nina spoke up quickly her voice a little higher than normal, "yeah I'm fine. I just... eh. I'm looking for my..."

"Phone."

"Hair brush."

"SHOES!"

"Will to live..."

The Sibuna's all spoke at once as they heard Nina pause and by god the results where incredible but just for that moment not good as Nina closed her eyes in exasperation for a second before opening them to see Joy looking around at them all confused.

"right..." Joy spoke up, "well I'll look out for... all those things." She told Nina with a smile, "you coming Patricia?"

"Eh... I'll be there in a moment."

Joy's smile tightened at this comment before she looked at them all, "I'll help. I hate losing things."

"we'll take it from here Joy." Patricia quickly spoke up, causing her friend to turn to look at her slightly hurt.

"Okay..." she whispered slightly before moving to the living room door. 

The moment she was out of hearing Patricia jumped over the two on the stairs and looking to Nina and Fabian, "so what's up?" she asked knowing their weirdness meant it was Sibuna related.