20

Pria's POV

I went to the guest room after i had that talk with Xavier... I mean of course i am grateful that he came back for us...but to kill ....that is too far.
I am so angry right now... I went to bed thinking about him...

😳😳😳😳😳😳
Xavier's POV

I went for a drive right after pria and i had that talk....
I know she is very naive...she doesn't understand how this whole thing works...so i decided to give her some time to herself..

...🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻...

I arrived at my penthouse after 20 minutes...

I went and took a shower afterwhich i went and lay down...
It was five minutes later when my phone beeped...meaning i got a message.

........
Vania-Daddy...why did you leave??AGAIN...😳😳....

Omgosh..vania thought i left her again.

......
Me _No princess....i didn't leave you...im just giving mommy some time to think ....ohk...dont worry...I'll come and look for you soon..

Vania- ohk...is Saturday still on??

Me- ofcourse...now go to sleep...daddy loved you 💝💝

Vania-love you too daddy💝💝

........
I smiled and put down the phone..

I was about to sleep but then..my door began to knock...
....
"Gabby?" i was shocked when i opened the doorp
,She was crying..

"😦Pl-please...im so sorry...help me..im pr-pregnant." she cryed.
I hugged her..although she could be cruel sometimes... I was still there for her because i understood her...
.....

After gabby came in i gave her tea and we talked...she was broke so i told her that i will help her...

......
It was later that night...she decided to leave...but when i opened the door...there stood no other than....😦😦😦Pria...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
😨😨😨😨😨
😱😱😱😱😱