6

(Edited)

There on the seat, sat XAVIER,.

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

Sitting in all his glory, after all these years he's still so attractive and somehow still manage to make my knees go weak.

•°°°°°°°•

He turned around slowly... i froze.

"You know you still look gorgeous after all these years,babe." He said every word so ooohh. No this is not happening. I'm over him.

When i finally got a hold of myself,I replied. "Thank you"

He just got up and took small strides towards me.

"What are you doing here?"I asked after regaining my confidence.

He stopped in front of me,"Why didn't you tell me that I am a father?" he sounded pissed.

"I tried" I whispered.

"How old? "

"6"

"Dammit pria, i missed  6 years of my-"he tried.

"daughter's life, yes, all because of lack of trust in me and also because of your big nasty ego" i spatted.

"Babe,i'm sorry ohk"

"Whatever, just leave us alone ohk,we are fine"

He came closer.

"We both know that that is not what you want, even now you want me, but save that for later lets talk about my daughter" he whispered in my ears.

How dare he come in here and say that, the nerve of this guy, although it's true, I won't tell him that though.

"Pumpkin, don't stress yourself, I can see the crease in your forehead"he hugged me.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine" I rolled my eyes

"How can I not?" he was coming closer

"When I wanted all this, you caring, you worrying about me, about OUR baby, did you? WHERE WERE YOU?" I tried to keep my composure, but I couldn't, this was all  too much. Tears were threatening to fall, but I knew better, so I just bit my lips.

"Babe. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you and our baby, I really am, that is why I want to change that now, if you just let me" he was on the verge of breaking down, I could hear it in his voice.

This is too much.

"get out" I whispered

"Pria" he was now holding my hands

"now" I pulled my hands away from him.

He walked out.

•°°°°°°°•

When I arrived outside, surprisingly he was still here, leaning on his car.

I stopped.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him

"I want to talk, please. I just can't bring myself to leave"

I wanted to scream at him, walk up to him and slap him.

But no.

I kept my composure and thought about it.

Maybe I can talk about things with him, if not for me, for Vania.

Sighing, I nodded my head.

"Where do you want to talk?"

Hearing this his face lit up "The car would be fine if you don't mind" he said pointing at his car.

I walked towards it and he opened the door and I entered.

...

We were in his car when we talked things over, he asked me a lot of questions, mostly about Vania.

He did ask If I was single, yes that was the first one.

The name of the baby,

School

Age, again.

and so much more.

He then brought up the topic about me dating him. Yes I still love him, but I'm not going down that road again, at least not yet.

•°°°°°°•

"We are divorced i can't date you" i told him.

"That word" he whispered in my hair, making my heart beat stop.

"What word?" i asked

"CAN'T"he replied.

"What about it?" i asked.

"Prianka, we are not divorced" he said, making me freeze.

"Ohki I know that you are funny but this is not the time right now ok"

"I'm not joking pria"

"WHATT?" I shouted

"Calm down"

"Ohk, explain"

"Pria i know i hurt you and i know you think i didn't trust you, but the truth is i didn't trust anyone, i found out the truth the following year, because I knew that something didn't add up, I told you leave and I'm so sorry, when I got to the truth, I sent the liars to prison and from there on out I began searching for you, It wasn't easy, by luck, I had a business meeting here and I saw your picture over there so I figured you owned it and I asked a waiter and I was correct so I waited." he finished

"This is a lot to take in" I whispered crying. I know, I know I'm a cry baby at times.

He hugged me and then took me home.

Oh yea he knows where i live, because I gave him directions.

•°°°°°°°°•

When we entered the house, I saw a light in the living room.

I flicked on the lights  and went to the living room.

"Vania?"

"MOMM!, finally, I was waiting so long, and I know that traffic didn't stop you because I -"

"calm down"

"Mom how can I calm down when I thought something happen to you?"she began to cry.

"Baby calm down, I'm sorry ok" I lift her up.

Just then Xavier came into view.

"Mommy help me wipe my eyes fast "she began to wipe her eyes.

"Why?" I was totally confused.

"Poppa told me not to let anyone see me cry especially rich rich rich rich rich rich people"

Xavier began to smile.

"How do you know he is rich?"

"Mom, I want to be a celebrity, so I follow celebrities, easy , duh"

"Oh really" I asked.

"Mr. Xavier gold, it's an honour, but wait, how comes mom knows you, does she even know you? don't get me wrong i mean, she is my mom, very loving kind and everything positive, but that doesn't make her popular because she can be really boring."she smiled.

"VANIA" i shouted"you are so gonna pay for that, you little witch"

"Oh excuse me? Since when do i travel on a broom?"

She flashed her hands.

Xavier began to laugh. He stooped down and called her closer. She quickly went."I'm your dad"he simply said.

She froze.

"HOLD. THE .PHONE. I FOUND MY DADDY"Screamed vania while jumping on Xavier.

EOC

Thank you for reading🙃