"I don't have any other suspects," Nina shrugged as she led them into the science classroom.

"Well..." Camilla mumbled as Vera's look flashed through her mind again.

Thankfully nobody heard her as Amber had spoken up looking around at the empty corridor, "Where is Patricia?" she asked. She was sure the girl was behind her and Camilla when they were walking to class.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Biology was boring and Camilla actually suppressed a cheer of joy when the bell rang indicating the end of class. The Sibuna's all left the classroom laughing, just in time to see Patricia waving them over from where she had been hiding in the bathroom.

"Guys over here..." she hissed at them, ushering them all over. 

"What are you doing?" Amber asked as they hurried over to the girl.

"I had to get changed, remember?!" Patricia explained to the blonde as if it was obvious. "check it out," she smiled down at her new clean shirt, "100% vomit free."

"So, where's the Bell?" Nina asked confused, the twins glancing to one another over her head. This was the real Patricia so who was other Patricia?

Patricia looked around before opening her bag to show them the Ox Bell in her bag, Nina grabbing it before quickly stowing it away in her bag. "Jasper was in the library." Patricia explained at the confused look Alfie shot her way as to why she still had it. "we need to think of a way to put the bell back."

"you mean like stealing... but... in reverse?" Alfie asked as if he was trying to understand what she meant, causing Patricia to give him an amused smile.

"re-heist." Nina laughed slightly, looking to Camilla confidently. "we have just the brain to think it up too."

"Why are you looking at me?" Camilla asked, but Nina didn't say anything, she just looped her arm in Camilla's and pulled her down the corridor, "seriously, I don't like that look in your eye. Fabian help me!"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Thankfully the library/exhibition was open to students all day bar lunch, so Jasper smiled at them all brightly as they wandered into the building. His niece and nephew were regulars to visit him, but it was always nice to see it when they brought their friends along. Camilla knew she was the overseer of their plan so Camilla and Alfie climbed up to the upper level of the library so they could watch over their friends as they attempted to put the bell back. The plan wasn't a plan, not really but that was because they didn't have much time to put the bell back. So, the Sibuna's split up to wait until Jasper left to give them the opportunity to try to put the bell back.

"So, Cam," Alfie's sentence causing the girl to glance left to look at him. they were both leaning on the railing looking down at their friends, their book bags by their feet. "while we are waiting, I guess we should talk about your little breakdown..."

Camilla groaned slightly but she knew it was going to happen eventually, "I know its better not to avoid all this so, ask what you want."

"Who else knows?"

"What?" the question surprised her causing Alfie to let out a small laugh at her expression.

"Who else knows about your feelings for Jerome? You know, so I can help them set you guys up. I'm going to assume Amber does," He laughed nudging her with his elbow causing Camilla to laugh a little.

Unsteady; House of Anubis *B2*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें