The trio all glanced to the door as they heard someone push it open, the twins unsure if seeing their uncle step into the exhibition was going to be a good or bad thing. Not quite yet. Jasper could either assume the worst or he could take a step back, knowing his niece and nephew well enough to know this was not them. Not at all.

"WHAT?!" Was the first thing Jasper shouted in shock, which was to be expected. He had just gotten back from his lunch to see his niece and nephew and Trudy all stood next to an exhibition case that was empty and smashed in. "m-my..." Jasper stuttered in a very Fabian-like way as he approached them all, distress heard in his voice, "my artefact..."

"Jasper," Trudy quickly spoke up before either twin could interject. "it's the ox bell, it's been stolen."

"But its priceless."

"Yes." Trudy spoke calmly, looking to the twins who were looking at one another, Camilla doing her best to silently calm down a distraught Fabian who still looked close to tears. "and the twins were the only ones on the scene, and they are being very tight-lipped about the whole thing." 

Jasper looked to his right at his family, just as the twins looked up at him. Jasper knew the moment he saw them the twins were innocent, hell he'd know even if he didn't see them. The twins had been taught the importance of history and learning from it, along with preserving history, before they knew how to walk. "this can't be anything to do with you two," Jasper told them softly, sending them a reassuring smile which the twins slightly returned. It was nice to know one adult in the room was on their side.

"that's what we've been trying to say to Trudy," Fabian told their uncle, his voice thick but reassured.

Trudy scoffed a little, but there was a slight hesitance to her next words as if she was unsure if it was really the twins like she had first thought, "you two would be the last people I'd suspect... but, it didn't look good when I walked in. Camilla on lookout as you did the deed, Fabian."

"Trudy..." Jasper calmed down the woman, stepping forward so he stood slightly in front of his niece and nephew. As if the small movement would guard them against the woman's accusations. "it is clear that a theft like this isn't in the Twins character..." the words came with a sense of knowing to them. As if they were the utter truth above all truth.

Trudy nodded her head slightly as if at her core she knew that to be the truth but she had just needed someone else to say it. "Alright, just go back to the house," Trudy told the twins, "but we will be talking about this later."

Camilla and Fabian glanced to one another, before glancing at their uncle grateful he had come in when he had or for all they knew they'd have been taken to Sweetie and with his current state they might have been out of Amun Academy.

"Come on..." Camilla muttered slightly, pulling on Fabian's hand pulling him from the library. Both of them hearing the worried sigh Jasper let out as they left.

They needed to find that ox bell and fast. Jasper's reputation was on the line as he had been given the role as the curator because of it. He was family and he needed their help, but they had no clue how to help him out at that moment.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The Curse had gotten worse for another Sibuna member, or so the twins found out as they separated once getting to Anubis house. Camilla reassuring her brother they would figure out what was going on together, like always. Neither of them forgetting the odd sensation that had happened in the library though they knew they had had enough excitement for one day. The gods would have to just wait for them to figure out what had happened for a little bit longer.