[51] House of Status

Začať od začiatku

She was still constant. She would always be a constant.

"I think it's pretty clear everyone is getting worse," Nina told the boy.

"wait, does this mean that because Fabian isn't 1oo% I'm our official Egyptian brain on hand? Oh isn't that bloody great." The words were out of Camilla's mouth before she could stop them and the look of disgust at the thought of showing how nerdy she could be on the topic she was brought up on, was a look that caused Patricia to grin. This was something she would never let the girl live down, once she had her voice again.

Nina wasn't stupid she didn't miss the amused look shared with the girls at Camilla's remark and honestly, she knew part of her reaction was frustration at the fact the task was getting harder because of a curse she put on all her friends. She just wished they would all focus so they could move onto the next task quicker. "Okay, we need to find a way to finish this task and lift the curse."

"it's got to be about knowing the melody, for the trumpets," Camilla pointed out causing Nina to nod her head in agreement.

"if only Sarah was here," Nina told her sounding panicked and frustrated, "I'm sure she would know."

Fabian glanced at Camilla who was looking sadly at Nina's distressed state, not completely understanding why or who this Sarah was that caused the American girl and his sister to be so sad all of a sudden. "who's Sarah?" Fabian asked.

The look Nina shot him instantly caused him to wish he had asked his sister privately in Arabic because Nina's sharp look with her sad eyes was one, he never wanted to ever see on the girls face ever again, "Sarah Fabian! Dollhouse Sarah!" Nina frantically screamed at him causing them all to jump at her raised tone of voice. Fabian even went to take a few steps back but the iron grip Camilla had on him prevented him from doing so. Nina glanced at Camilla after she shouted and saw the look on the small girl's face turn dangerous, her jaw tightened and her eyes narrowed in at the American almost daring her to keep talking, this look from Camilla caused Nina to take a calming breath, knowing she was out of line at that moment. The last thing she needed was Camilla to snap her fingers and curse her right back.

"I'm sorry," Nina apologised honestly to the boy, "Sorry. Its just..." before she could say anything more, she glanced to the dollhouse in question, her only connection to Sarah she felt she had left just to see it light up. An excited gasp left her mouth as she rushed over to it, "Thank you Sarah!" she muttered excitedly as she opened the dollhouse.

The Sibuna's looked at the dollhouse all the dolls were gathered around something in the living room.

"it's a music stand." Fabian pointed out; happy he could add something he actually had knowledge about to the conversation.

"wait..." Amber leaned forward with her tweezer's and gently picked up the sheet music from the small music stand, holding it out for the twins to take.

Fabian took the paper and he and Camilla glanced over it, "the Song of Hathor..." Fabian read the title off, before looking up at them all, "that's got to be it. That's got to be the name of the tune."

"Hathor the goddess of the sky, of women, and of fertility and love. The daughter of Ra," Camilla spoke up listing off the traits of the goddess on her fingers talking in a bored tone as if she was being forced to do homework or something, "the Greeks identified Hathor with their goddess Aphrodite."

This caused Amber to squeal as she pointed to Camilla, remembering their history project from the year before when she dressed as the goddess Aphrodite, "the goddess of love."

Camilla snapped her fingers excitedly as what Amber was hinting at clicked in Camilla's brain, "We are looking for a love song people,"

"Yes..." Nina seemed excited as she looked around at them all with a grin, "so how does the love song go?" she asked causing them all to look to the twins who both instantly shrugged. They might be the Egyptian brains of the group but even they didn't know everything.