[42] House of Names

Start from the beginning

Camilla and Eddie turned to look at the girl. Eddie to flirt and Camilla just cos she didn't want to talk highlights that would look 'totally awesome in your hair Nim' with Amber and Nina.

"Is that all you've got in your bad girl bag?" Eddie scoffed at the girl. Causing Joy and Camilla to once again share a confused look at Peddie's idea of flirting. "Epic Fail."

"There's only one epic fail around here," Patricia told him sassily, "and I'm looking at him."

"Let me show you how it's done," Eddie informed her, before getting to his feet. Missing Patricia look towards Camilla with a begging look.

"Nope..." Camilla muttered instantly, "Trish do you remember the last time I tried magic in Sweeties class?"

"Penguin-gate...." Patricia whispered in understanding before the two girls looked towards Eddie at the front of the room. Neither of them too sure what he was up too.

Eddie went over to the diagram of the human and plucked the eye from its socket with ease, before winking to Patricia and wandering over to Mr Sweet whilst the man was focused on the board and threw it expertly into his cup of tea before racing to his seat beside Camilla. Appreciating that at least she was trying not to laugh at his joke whilst Patricia pretended to look bored.

"I can totally top that," Patricia confidently told him.

"Really?" Eddie whispered, challenging her.

Patricia sent him a smirk before looking around the room.

"Patricia no..." Joy groaned as Patricia picked up the concentrated formula of Sodium Chloride, tipping it all over the floor with a smirk to Joy.

"OOPSY." She innocently said, causing Mr Sweet to look their way to see the white power on the floor and groan loudly.

"a little more care girl." Mr Sweet warned her as he wandered over with a brush and pan to clean up the mess.

"Sorry..." Patricia said moving to one side as Joy jumped to her feet to help the teacher clean up the mess.

With Mr Sweet busy – and the eyes of the class on her – Patricia rushed to his desk. Picking up the biscuit they all knew he had with his tea and halving it before taking out some algae from the fishbowl on his desk and placing onto his biscuit.

Poor Sweetie... Camilla could only think as she controlled her laughter to nothing more than shoulder shakes, only their headteacher could find himself in the middle of a flirt off via pranks.

As Mr Sweet stood up the entire class was now invested in the pranks taking place on him, no one was working (not even Nina, Fabian or Mara) they were all watching the teacher with bated breath.

Mr Sweet grabbed his teacup and saucer and smiled at the time. It was his tea time. He brought the biscuit to his mouth and took a bite before spitting it out, giving him enough time to register the eyeball floating around in his tea. No one in the room was surprised to hear the prized china hitting the floor as the man let out a scream.

Laughter rang out around the room, and the headteacher turned to look to who he could guess was the culprits, "Patricia... Edison!"

"Guilty...." Patricia innocently spoke laughing with everyone else.

"Well, you are in real trouble. You see me after class!" Mr Sweet threatened before he looked to Eddie. Camilla and Fabian looking to one another knowingly as Mr Sweet spoke, "Edison... don't let me catch you miss using school property again." Was all the teacher threatening the boy with causing him to slump down in annoyance. "I'm getting rather tired of you leading new students astray Miss Williamson, you will copy down the periodic table 100 times before tomorrow." Mr Sweet told the girl who looked at him in shock. "Perhaps it will help you learn some respect for the sciences!" with that they all knew the fun in games in the class was now over.