"But why wasn't Camilla blinded? She went around with Amber..." Fabian asked as Nina raced over to the desk to pick up two amulets.

"She has one already, or so Jasper said," Amber simply explained, "her bird necklace..."

Camilla smiled as she looked down at her necklace where the goddess Isis was, it was glowing faintly. Maybe the Deity was looking out for her. She looked up to see the same smile on Fabian's face, "Isis the Goddess of life and magic, protector of woman and children," Fabian mumbled softly causing Camilla to roll her eyes at him. The twins had done more research into Camilla's deity over the summer hols, Fabian would never say it but he found it very fitting that Isis was the Deity that chose Camilla, she embodied her traits very well he thought.

Nina handed Fabian an amulet before putting one on herself, taking a deep breath as she looked at the bookcase. 

They were going to test out their theory.

That was how she found herself in a Rutter twin sandwich, the bookcase turning, causing Nina to grab both their hands as they faced the tunnels before them. They all knew what to expect and they all saw the glow of the light at the end of the tunnel, with a flash a beam started to creep its way towards them, slowly making its way up their bodies until it reached their amulets, Camilla's coming a little later than the other two as her necklace was higher, but with a flash once touching the amulets the light went out. The three all let out relieved gasps as they realised the amulets worked.

"The Amulets worked!" Fabian excitedly said causing Nina and him to smile victoriously at them as Camilla took a few tentative steps ahead. She turned back to face them both as they realised, they were still holding hands and they quickly separated muttering apologises to one another. The awkward moment was broken as a loud clattering was heard from the other side of the bookcase and a scream of pain from Amber, causing Camilla to rush back to them.

"Maybe we should get Amber out of here?" Camilla told the two, Fabian nodded and pulled back on the book of Thoth so the bookcase swung back around to face the study.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The next morning Camilla was patting herself on her back as she Nina and Fabian wandered into the dining room for breakfast, she had followed Ambers exact instructions on how to do the girls makeup and she felt she had done an amazing job – even if the girl was wearing large sunglasses as a way to prevent anyone realising she couldn't see. Camilla had told Nina to put Amber in her seat today at breakfast she'd stand behind the girl and eat leaning on the kitchen open, that way she and Fabian could keep an eye on her.

"And the sun is where?" Jerome asked as the trio guided Amber into the room and for some odd reason around to Camilla's seat.

"Eh," Nina paused to think of a reason why Amber was wearing sunglasses.

"Allergies," Camilla told them all easily as she leaned over Jerome to take a muffin from his plate causing him to huff up at her, though a smile crept onto his face as all she did was stick her tongue back at him. The two not being the only ones to look across the table as Mara slammed her juice down a little too hard but Fabian was talking keeping the lie up his sister had started as he guided Amber too Camilla's seat.

"she had a reaction to her facemask..."

"they must contain, eh..." Nina paused as she tried to remember was it was Amber was allergic too.

"Raspberries!" Alfie pipped up instantly sounding concerned.

"right! Raspberries!" Nina agreed, "they're like her Kryptonite."