"You'll find a way. Or, we will, all of us. Tell me, what can I do? Anything, really — she saved me, now I need to do everything I can to return the favor", she emphasized, knowing that giving up wasn't an option, yet Dan's voice and the shrug he offered in response lacked in enthusiasm entirely.

"If something comes up, I'll let you know. But for now, I think everyone just needs a little emotional support. You included, Iz, you've been through a lot, so take it easy, okay? I don't want you to end up here too", Dan nodded at her, his words dancing on the line between advice from a friend and orders from a boss, but nonetheless, Izzy agreed to both.

Or, at least, before she could disagree, Dan had left the quiet hallway and entered Chloe's room to break the news to her and Benji. Izzy's gaze followed, but as soon as she saw the hopeful flicker in Trixie's eyes, her heart cracked in half and she couldn't stand there any longer — instead, she headed towards the reception, satisfied with the very few people around her until she noticed Lucifer walking down the hallway with his handsome features twisted with something heavy. A silent debate instantly rose in Izzy's mind, but ultimately, the question of whether she should duck in the other direction and avoid the Devil or face the inevitable and finally talk to him, was answered with the latter option. She couldn't dodge him forever, and now, if ever, was the time for past conflicts to be buried and put away.

"Lucifer, hey", she earned the man's attention with a simple greeting, and in a matter of seconds, his attentive, hypnotizing stare was steering towards Izzy who gulped at the intense eye contact. Comforting him had been very different when he had merely been a friend who liked to call himself the Devil, compared to now when she knew him to tell the truth, when she knew that she was helping an actual fallen angel, giving advice to one of the most well-known beings in the world with her pathetic human knowledge. It was confusing, but that didn't stop her from flashing a small smile for support.

"Izzy", Lucifer was quick to breathe out, and for a second, the step he took towards her looked like he was diving in for a hug. However, he chose otherwise and settled for standing right in front of her, lips parted but none of the million thoughts in his head coming out loud.

Isadora, however, had plenty to say. "I know you probably have a lot of other stuff on your mind, but I just wanted to say thank you. For, you know, saving my life. I—I can't ever put into words how grateful I am. And, also... I'm sorry for, um, attacking you. I didn't really know how to handle it all, honestly I still don't, but I shouldn't have punched you or yelled at you, that wasn't very mature", she rambled, trying to keep her voice down to avoid every nurse and patient in the hospital hearing her nervous mush of words that just fell from her lips, but it all came to a quick halt when Lucifer unexpectedly placed both hands on her shoulders. Admittedly, it startled Izzy, but when she looked up at the man uncertainly, she found him looking right back with a fond smile and warm eyes, all of the past concern gone just like that.

"A lot on my mind, yes, but there is always a little room for you. I understand that knowing the truth must be overwhelming, but truthfully, most humans never go back to their old selves. You and Linda are exceptional for that reason alone. But it is hard, and ergo, I don't blame you for lashing out. If anything, I almost saw it coming. Don't worry, darling, you are still every bit wonderful", Lucifer reassured, every word melting Izzy's heart a little more and leaving her speechless as she smiled up at him. The Devil truly wasn't so bad — he was capable of affection, remorse, heartbreak, and sympathy, after all, and that said a lot. But, before the moment could get too emotional, he smirked and nudged Izzy with his elbow. "And of course I saved you. That may have been the only chance I'll ever get in having you in my arms", he teased, and with a snort that echoed in the hallways, Izzy shook her head.