24.

**millie's pov**

The white and gold, and may I mention beautiful front exterior of the beach resort comes into plain, sunny view from the first side-entrance of the giant black paved parking lot filled with expensive-looking cars placed inside, as I clutch onto Finn's soft, pale hand tighter in excitement at the sight in front of us, while Maddie's arm accidentally grazes my shoulder as she brings her hands up, covering her mouth at the sight of what we all stared back at in mere amazement.

I wasn't expecting it to be this luxurious.

"Oh my God," Finn mutters under his breath, baffled, as I am able to see the details better the further that the Uber driver drove towards where we were supposed to check in at, the large, green palm trees sprouting out from around all areas of the lot and entrance to the resort nearly bringing heart-eyes to form on my face before the glass window rolls down slowly, as the jet black curls of his hair sway back a bit from the wind.

"Holy, shit," Gaten adds without caring if the driver heard, passionately admiring the view loudly from the very back row of black leather seats beside Noah, Caleb, and Sadie, as all of us just scanned our eyes everywhere, our heads following passing cars and darting up to the beautiful, colorful sky, as I can't help but notice how neatly trimmed the green bushes surrounding the fountain placed in the middle of the turn-about drive-in that was directly in front of the entrance was.

Man, can we even afford to stay here for a week? I mean, this looks really expensive.

Since the back window on the complete left side of the vehicle was now rolled all the way down, I could then faintly hear the sound of what seemed to be upbeat 80's pop coming from a speaker that was somewhere outside in the open playing music, as I listen harder before then recognizing it as Message In A Bottle by The Police, a smile forming on my lips at the pleased expression on Finn's face when the deep bass of the drums entered inside of the car, his head lightly bouncing along to it in a playful way.

The large, slick black SVU smoothly and swiftly pulls right up within the curved trail leading up to two fancy sliding glass doors that allowed you to enter the hotel though, as we then come to a complete stop in front of the doors before two male employees then pace out from inside to meet us at our car and half-way on the sidewalk to haul our luggage up onto.

I briefly notice Nick paying the Uber driver for the ride here with his credit card before Maddie suddenly barges her car door open ajar, too excited to possibly wait for anything else to get in her way, as I instantly scoot myself out from behind her, exiting to then let Finn and the rest of our friends out of the car in order to collect all of our items from the large trunk.

"Welcome to Hilton Village," One of the two hotel employees kindly spoke as he approached us with one of the metal luggage carts, the kindest smile on his face as we wore a bright colored, floral button up that complimented his dark skin nicely. Gaten being the talkative person he is, he began to thank him and begin to explain how cool this place looked as he helped him with hauling all of our stuff out of the trunk and onto the black paved concrete.

Finn reaches his fingers down to hold mine once more, as Nick then swiftly exits out of the car with his wallet dangled over his hand, struggling to get his wallet back inside one of the slots while he approaches us. "Alright, let's go check in," He announces to us as he looks up from his hands, eyeing us to enter inside first.

Deciding to lead the way, he allows our arms to pull away from each other by a few inches, stepping ahead of me and allowing me to slightly walk behind him. The automatic doors easily slide open as we get close enough to it to set the motion sensors off, as the cool air from the main lobby suddenly blows against our faces, the inside somehow managing to look even more appealing than the outside.