Part 19 - Honeymoon

Unfair Love - Part 19

***

Today is the day I'm going on a honeymoon with Liam.

Yeah, I got married to him 4 months ago, right after I was out from the hospital. We only want a small wedding that only filled with our close friends and family.

We got married in the New York.

I also gave birth to my handsome and beautiful twins. Yes it is a baby boy and baby girl. They are so cute. They have Liam's smile.

Liam and I named them, Kendrick Eduardo Payne and Karlee Olivia Payne.

I was happy at the time. Surrounding by my loved ones. My kids. Liam, my parents, My bestfriends.

I really could not ask for more that this. And Liam has been really making me the happiest woman alive since he promised me that he would never make me cry every again. And he proves it.

We literally go everywhere together. Tom has been my loved one too! He helped me to look after the twin.

Tho I never asked him too. He once told me that he is so happy to have a sister and brother.

"Tom please don't be so naughty okay? Listen to what Grandma said okay?" I said as I was about to enter the car.

My mum will be staying with the kids since she is so happy to finally be a grandma. There is no a day without her visitting her grandchildren. She also loves Tom so much.

Tom saluted and replied, "yes mummy, please comeback soon, I will miss you so much. And I will also look for Ken and Karl. You and dad don't need to worry, I'm a big guy now." He said

And yes Tom has been calling me mum since I married Liam. He said He wants me to be his mummy. And of course he won't forget about his birth mum, Chloe. They still hanging out in the weekend.

I smiled. Then Liam wrapped his arms around my waist, "yes that is good my son! Dad and mum will be back soon okay big boy!" Liam said.

"Yes dad! And don't forget your promise to me okay?" Tom said and look at Liam.

I got confused by what Tom just said.

"What promise Tom?" I asked Tom.

"Daddy said, if I am a good big brother, daddy will gift me another new brother or sister! I want to have another new sister or  brother so I am trying to be a good big brother mummy," he said.

And I shock and looked at Liam. "What are you saying to my innocence kid Liam?" I asked.

He just laugh it off. "Thats true baby, we are going to give Tom, Ken and Karl a new sister or brother, what do you think we are going to do in our honeymoon?" He said and winked at me.

"Liammm!" I said.

"What  let's go, the driver is waiting for us!" He said.

I nodded, and kiss my Tom one more time, "be good boy baby, mummy loves you!" I said then entered the car.

***

Loves,

Shintya Theresha