Part 5 - He wants to abort your kid

Unfair Love - Part 5

***
• LIAM's POV •

Pin has been avoiding me for weeks now. She would walk away once I step into the same room as her. Even my mum doesn't know about me not wanting our kid. She still has that morning sickness. And throwing up every morning and night, sometimes I heard it. I want to come up to her and tell her that it's ok, but I can't. She decided to keep the kid. But I'm not ready.

Talking about my mum, she called twice to ask about her. I just told her that Pin is ok. Till she felt the need to have Pin's phone number. I don't understand how my mum could be so excited about this.

Not that I'm not happy for it. She did the exact same things back then while Chloe was pregnant with Tom.

The only person in fault here is me. I can't accept my own kid and I still am not feeling guilty for it. Call me heartless or anything cause it really is me. I don't know why. I actually have been thinking about asking Pin to abort it.

Well, it is not the best idea came out of my mind I know it. But if the kid is really coming the way to Pin's and my life then I don't really think I can be there for Pin.

My mind is so messed up by now. I walk out of my room. Seeing Pin sitting in the counter top while having herself some cereals for her breakfast I guess. So I walk up to her. Sitting next to her.

She seems quite shock having me sitting next to her, she was about to get up and leave, but I touch her wrist, "stay please." I said. She just sit there silently eating her cereals.

"Pin, I have been thinking." I said then look at her belly, it still seems flat. Well she is only about a month pregnant.
"How about we, uh how about we...abort it?" I asked my voice is so low.

Pin turned her face to me, shock seemed cover her face. She let out a dry laugh, but I know she is mad.

"Why is it so easy for you to say that Liam? Really? Abort it? I thought my kid deserve to see the world." She whispered.

I shake my head. "But you know I can't..." before I finished my sentence Pin is already walked away from me. To upstairs going to our bedroom I guess or her room now. Why am I so fuck up? I questioned myself.

* PENELOPE's POV•

I've been trying my best to avoid Liam all week. Can't get myself to really be in the same room as him. Cause I know I will start to cry.

And just now he asked me to abort our kid, seriously? I didn't think that he could be that heartless. It was his kid too. How could he was that brave to say it in the first place? I ended up crying myself to sleep.

*month later*

* Penelope's POV •

I'm 2 months pregnant now, but there is still nothing change between Liam and I. We didn't talk to eachother. Litterally spending time by ourselves.

I didn't go out much. I don't have much friends. The one and only true friend I have is Patricia. She is still a event organizer well but based in America. She moved there a year ago.

Yet she still doesn't know about me being pregnant. She was busy. And I haven't really spoken to her since a few months ago.

Karen, Liam's mum has been really supportive through my pregnancy, she is so happy to know that she is going to have another grandchild. Well, her first is Tom. Karen doesn't know that Liam want to abort our kid. She doesn't need to know about it.

My mum is also so happy about me being pregnant. My kid is going to be her first grandchild. And she told me that she will really spoil him/her. I was so happy to know about it.

But things I don't understand is why Liam doesn't want our kid? Why does he want to abort it? It really stress me out. And I can't tell anyone. I don't want people to think that Liam is heartless. So I just keep it to myself.

At time like this, the person that I miss the most is my dad. My dad died 5 years ago in an accident. My mum were so stressed at that moment. My dad is the greatest man I have ever known. He treated my mum like a queen.

I love the way they both talked to eachother. And I have no siblings. It was only me. I grew up alone. Well, with a nanny. Cause my mum and dad were so busy.

Thinking made me tired. Actually being pregnant kinda tire me, but I'm so happy knowing there's a life in my belly. I really can't wait for my kid to come to the world. I lay myself down to the bed, cause I'm so tired. And then I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of my bedroom door open. I looked up to see the one and only Liam standing in the door frame.

Not bother to ask what he wanted, I just about to turn my head stopped when he said,

"uh, sorry if I'm interupting you, it just Louis was calling me and invite me to his house for dinner, he invites you too, and all the boys, including Lou Teasdale, Paul and Simon, so I was about to tell you to get ready, it's 4 now, we'll leave around 6."

I sat up from the bed, "just tell Louis I can't go. I'm so tired and-"

"He said he would love to have you there, he has something he wants to announce, so please?" He beg.

"I'm so tired of all the morning sickness Liam, Louis would understand me." I said slowly.

"Think about it again, he was so excited to meet us, you. He said it's been a while," he said again.

Uh this is the longest conversation Liam and I had this week. I keep thinking should I come or not. Well, Louis is a nice guy, I met him a few times when he came to visit Liam, and Liam and I sometime also have a double date with him and Eleanor too. So I guess I just don't want to dissapoint him.

I nodded my head not wanting to say another word to Liam, cause what he said a month ago still so hurt.
He closed the door.

I take a deep breathe, and head to the bathroom to have a shower.

***

Part 5 ✔️

Loves,

Shintya Theresha