Part 17 - READY TO LET HER GO

Unfair Love - Part 17

***

"Is there any miss Penelope Franco's family?" The nurse ask once she came out of the Emergency room.

"I'm her boyfriend what happened to her?" I asked then Patricia, Pin's bestfriend look at me shock.

"No he isn't, I'm her friend, what happened to her?" She asked.

"No I'm her boyfriend, where do I need to talk to the doctor?" I asked the nurse. Then the nurse  lead me to the doctor's room.

"Hello, please have a seat Mr..?" The doctor asked.

"Thanks, and you can just call me Liam." I said.

"Well, Liam, miss Franco has surely lost  weight, and she also not getting enough sleep for days, that's why she was faint. And the last thing is she has been in so much stress. What happened?" The doctor asked.

I don't know what to answer him.

"I don't know, she was ok, I thought," I said.

"Well, she's not, you need to look after her better Liam. The babies now are in such a dangerous states. And it could get worse if miss Franco still stressing so much" the doctor said.

I just nodded my head. "And I believe that miss Franco will wake up in an hour," he said.

Then I left the room.

"What did the doctor said?" Patricia asked.

"Is Penelope finally been moved out from her room?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Where?" I asked,

"Room 102 in the left," she said.

Then I walk in to the room. See my Penelope laying there looking so weak. I walk up to her and sat next to her.

I touched her hand. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry that you are where you are now cause of me. I'm such a failure Pin. I promise when you woke up, if you want me to leave then I will leave you alone. You deserve a much better man than me Penolepe." I said as the tears start to fall from my eyes.

"I'm sorry that I take you for granted. I'm sorry for got angry to you when you find out you're pregnant. And knowing that it is also my fault that you pregnant. But I'm not mad Pin, I'm so sorry that I abandoned you. I'm so sorry that I put you down. I'm so sorry for asking you to abort our kids. I'm sorry. You deserve much better than me Pin. And when you wake up and said that you don't want to see me anymore, I understand about it. I will leave you alone Pin." I said.

***

Loves,

Shintya Theresha