Part 2 - Could I have kids with you?

Unfair Love - Part 2

[notes: I have been thinking about this story for almost a month. But I thought that I will start to do it after my firsy work is done, but long story short I decided to discontinue my first story. Then do this one first. Cause I was kinda lost in my first work. So yeah, let's enjoy it!]

***

I hold Pin's hand while we walk to my cabin, I close her eyes, just to surprise her more.
"Are we there yet, Liam?" Pin asked me.

"Almost love, wait for a minute, Just stand here and don't open your eyes first, alright? Open it when I ask you too," I said then walked in front of her. Lit all the candles up. We are already in the cabin, I actually just bought this a couple months ago, without telling Pin, this is a surprise for her.

After all the candles are lit, I walk to the couch next to me to get a bouquet of red roses. Pin's favorite flowers. She said that she loves red rose cause rose is beautiful, with it red colors. And strong cause it has thorn on it stem. She said she wants to be like red rose, beautiful and elegant to look, but not all people can touch her the way they want to. I adore her so much. We were dating for so long. We had hundreds dates before I asked her to be my girlfriend.

"Alright you can open your eyes know Penelope." I said as I stand in the middle of the candles that has love's shape and hold the bouquet in my hand.
She looked shock at first. But the smile never leave her face.

"Do you like it?" I asked her.

Her smile got wider and walk to me, step in the candle's love shape, wrapped her arms around my neck, slowly lean in. Touching our nose, I can feel her breathe, and I hear her heart beats. Then she connects our lips. We move in sync. It was sweet and passionate kind of kiss. Before I do anything, she pulled away, still smiling. "I love it." She said, then I hugged her.

After we pulled away, I hand her the roses. And took her left hand, lead her to the couch, turn the telly on, "there's still one surprise for you, darling," I said then press the play button.

There it is, a short 5 minutes video, filled with our picts and videos, where we had our first date, when I took her to the New York for the first time, when we had our first kiss, when we just make up after our first argument, her first red carpet with me, first time going to her favorite band's concert, yes it was one direction concert after us being official and after hundreds picture and videos of us within these last two years together, there it is a pic from last night, on her first time. She looked so deep in sleep with a smile plastered in her face.

After the video is done, she looked at me with tears in her eyes. "This is so sweet, Liam, everything you did, do and will do, You make me the happiest woman in the world, the best version of my life in this 23 years I live in this world. You are the best person after my mum and my dad. You are like my human diary, I never knew that I can love and be loved this much and this huge. Plus seeing how good you are as a father to Tom melts my heart. Cause I know I didn't choose the wrong guy for me. Cause I know you'll be a great dad also to our kids later in the future, and I know how you will be a good husband too to me later in the future, I do hope we will settle down," she finished her long speech with a kiss on my lips.

But this one time I kinda froze to her words. It was deep. She dreamed of marriage and kids with me. I know it was normal. But one thing is I don't know if I was ready to settle down, marriage and kids.

Cause It took me a long time before everything. I need to know lots about her first before I started to be in relationship with her. And after being in a relationship with her. Everything seems perfect now. But not with the marriage and kids. I have Tom, he is around 4 years old now. And he is my priority, I can't see any new kids enter my life.

I was so deep in my thoughts before I knew she is calling me, "Liam?"

"Uh, yes sorry loves, what did you say?" I asked her. She just smile and shook her head no, before hug me, "I love you, Liam so much. I don't know how my life will be without you," she said but I don't know why it sounds like she is sad.

***

* Penelope's POV •

I was literally rambling telling Liam how I pictured our future together. Having kids runnin around the house. And Tom being the older brother.

I even pictured myself seeing Tom grew up, starting dating and stuff but Liam seems a little bit off. I called him several times but still. After he finally woke up from whatever his thoughts is, he asked me what I was saying, I just smiled and shook my head no, before pulling him near me and hug hom, "I love you, Liam so much. I don't know how my life will be without you," I said but I was thinking about what was in his thoughts.

****

We were just now laying in the bedroom, after having intense time, he hugged me and put me closer to his chest. "Thank you love," is all he said.

I leaned up to kiss his lips. "I didn't know that you have a cabin, you never told me about cabin before," I said. He smiled down at me

"I bought this last April, actually this is a gift for you, anniversary gift," he said. "It is too much Liam," I told him.

"Well, I know. But I want to spoil you, you are the love of my life," he said I smiled.

"Our life will be so complete if we have little you and little me running around us, can you imagine it?" I asked him.

Then I feel he tense a little bit, "uh actually Pin. I still am not ready for having another kid, Tom is still so little," he said.

I can feel my heart break a little, but I still try to manage a smile, "it's ok, if you are still not ready, I'm sorry if I scare you, I just have been thinking about it lately. I didn't mean anything. I understand and respect your choice, Liam. You are my everything," I said trying my hardest to fake a smile.

That is why he seemed a little bit distracted earlier. Cause he was still not ready on having another kid. I just close my eyes pretending to sleep. But truth is I am still thinking about it.

****

Part 2. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Loves,

Shintya Theresha