15: Christmas Special I

**If you notice any mistakes, please point them out.**

"Wait, Val," she said, making him stop in his tracks before entering through the entrance door and look back at her. "We forgot-"

Val gave her an annoyed look. "Do you really think I would forget about my own daughter?"

She quickly followed him as he entered the house. The Interior was beautiful. A decorated, double-stairway greeted their eyes, making Lilly question why it was so lavishly decorated. Christmas was in two weeks, so why prepare now? Probably because it was such a big house, so it would take weeks to fully decorate it.

"Where's Fiona?" Lilly asks Val excitedly. She couldn't wait to see her daughter after so long. Besides, she needed something good to cloud her thoughts from Milo.

"Upstairs, next to our room," he said and, to her surprise, just left. She was pretty sure there were over 50 rooms at least in one floor in the three-story house. How in the world was she supposed to navigate where Fiona was?

She hesitatingly climbed up the stairs and reached the first floor. There was an abundant amount of rooms. As she walked the hall, she noticed one door that stood out than the others. Unlike the others, it had a wall to itself at the very end with double doors. As she walked closer, she noticed that two large men stood guard, one on each side. It was obvious that that was where their room was.

The guards made no move to stop her as she walked to the room and opened the door (they probably knew who she was.)

Inside was a lavender themed bedroom with probably the most expensive lightbulb to the most expensive gold, which was decorated lavishly around the room.

After finishing her sight-seeing, she turned to go to the room right around the corners that were Fiona's nursery.

She peeked through the door a little just to make sure it was Fiona's nursery, and it was from what she could see; Fiona played with her nanny, Piper, on the carpet with building blocks brought a smile to her lips. She giggled when her daughter threw a red block at Piper, though it only reached to Piper's knee.

Her giggle brought the attention of Piper. "Lilly!" she yelled excitedly as she stood up to hug her cousin's wife.

"How is Fiona doing? Did she trouble you too much?" Lilly asks Piper while eyeing Fiona in a playful manner.

"Her? Of course not. This angel has been nothing but good, though she cried quite a fit when she noticed that you two weren't here," Piper replied as she watched Lilly pick her daughter up and put her on her hip.

Lilly frowned at the thought of her daughter crying like that. All this travelling might take a toll on Fiona, and that idea didn't sit with her too well. She wanted her daughter to stay happy no matter what because that was her duty as her mother.

She kissed the top of her daughter's head as Fiona laid her head on her mother's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, Fi," she whispered to her daughter. "I promise I'll never leave again." As she said Lilly she felt a tear drop roll down her cheek.

After punching him right in the jaw, Val felt a slight burn strain his fist. He hit him again and again. His fist started to bleed and bruise, but he didn't care as he started throwing more punches at the man who practically destroyed him, at least what used to be inside him.