13: The Other Woman

**If you see any mistakes, please point them out.**

Looking at the spectacular view made her feel so small. Like an ant in a sea of gigantic humans. The window-wall let her see a part of New York City that she's only dreamed of. Her father barley ever let her outside of Lilly's previous home because he didn't want to be embarrassed if others saw her. So, obviously, he wouldn't let Lilly out of London; however, Violet, she could go anywhere she wanted. Ever since Lilly knew words, her father would spoil her other older sister's ass.

But at least she didn't turn into a gold-digging whore; in fact, Lilly pretty sure Violet lost her virginity at fifteen with someone who was married and a friend of their father.

Filthy.

She heard the door open and close, but she didn't bother to turn around from her gazing because she knew that there were two guards outside of the hotel room door, so whoever is in here, passed safely through the guards.

He didn't even say anything to her, but just strode a few feet away from her. "Lilly," he spoke, and Lilly recognized him as Ben. She hummed in response. "Can you turn around?" He asked carefully.

She did so, and saw him in nothing but swimming trousers and a goofy grin. Her cheeks surprisingly didn't change colors at the sudden nudity; probably because he's more of a friend to her than just a man.

"Looks like you've been locked up in this room for more than a human needs to," he says while looking around the extravagant hotel room that her very husband owns.

She just shrugged with a frown

She just shrugged with a frown. Lilly didn't intend on leaving. She can get food from room service, and everything she needs to survive for two weeks, is here.

"Lilly, you need to get out of here. It's America! You've never been here, so why not explore while we can?" he exclaimed cheerfully with the same grin intact. How does he smile so much? Lilly thought to herself.

But he was right. This is her first time out of her native country, so she needed to enjoy it with the limited time she has.

She took a deep breath, already regretted what she was about to say. "What ideas do you have?" She asked.

If it's even possible, his smile grew till they reached the latitude of his nose. "How about we go sightseeing the beach?" he suggested

Lilly nodded in agreement. It wasn't such a bad idea. She liked the ocean, but she didn't get the opportunity of seeing it often in England.

She had to change out of her pajamas, and into something more outdoorsy. So she went to the closet and pulled out a yellow sundress, — since it's hot outside— which has a loose bow around the waist, and also she let her hair down in wavy locks.