6|I Fucking Hate You

Start from the beginning

Instead, her hands went as far as brushing one of the many handles before hands grabbed the back of her shirt yanking her away. She smashed into a large chest as arms wrapped around her waist.

Ameena struggled in his arms but his grip was unyielding, only tightening with each breath she took. Using his grip as leverage, Ameena kicked her bare feet up on the edge of the counter and pushed backwards sending his head and back into the opposite counter and top cupboards.

The sound of utensils crashed to the floor, clattering noisily around them from the impact. She only managed to draw a grunt from his lips before he did the same, and suddenly she was back on the counter. Hands twisted behind her back, upper body pressed into the cold granite counter top.

Ameena hissed out a curse legs flailing as she blindly aimed for a kick. She struggled as he took his place right behind her, his knee squeezing itself between her legs to stop her movements.

It effectively managed to shut her up. She stared wide eyed and angrily at the opposite wall, breasts crushed into the kitchen island and her pant suit clad, ass up and exposed. Her heart was pounding so loud it vibrated on the counter.

To her left, at the part where the counter met the wall, the knives stood in all its glory, mocking her. She scoffed breathless.

"What was that?" She heard his playful voice above her. His voice that brought on too many godforsaken memories and made her want to gorge out his perfect orbs with a claw hammer.

"You've made your point Alexander," Ameena spoke through her teeth glaring at the wall as a substitute for his stupidly handsome face.

She could literally feel his wolfish grin on the back of her head, warm breath fanning the back of her sweaty neck. She felt the light touch of his tapered finger trailing down the expanse of her clothed ass making her jump instinctively. "I don't believe I have Aimee."

God she hated that nickname, how the hell did he still remember it? Her vision was suddenly bombarded with an image of a much younger version of him running and screaming that name on top of his lungs.

She ground her teeth so hard, she was sure the crowns would crack and shatter from friction. "Why are you doing this Alex? What do you even want? A thank you perhaps?"

Alex hummed deep in thought, "Well...that would be nice but I was going for something a little more...thankful?" She felt his breath close to her ear, the length of his body leaning onto hers, heat raging like an inferno radiated off of him.

Ameena internally debated on head-butting him then and there but she wasn't in the mood for a small headache later.

"Fucking hell Alex!" She snapped "It's not like that anymore, we are not that clo—" she inhaled sharply as his index finger trailed down the arc of her spine sending a shiver across her body. Ameena reflexively clenched her thighs together only to be met by the resistance of his leg. God, she missed his touch.

"Your body begs to differ Aimee," There he went again, with his magic fingers and deep sultry voice that did dangers to her panties.

No, she wasn't supposed to feel for him.

He left.

It's been too long.

He fucking left her without a word.

Ameena blinked, 'Ah, maybe a small headache would not be so bad after all.'

Without a moment of hesitance she swung her head back with as much force that she could muster. It would really hurt him much more than it would hurt her.