Chapter four

- JiHee's P.O.V -

After the Run episode shooting. Manager MinHyuk came and picked us up, since he finished his work at the company. We headed home to take some rest until the Tv show at 3 pm. It will be aired after we are officially announced that we are the girl group version of BTS.

We entered the dorm and we threw our tired dead bodies on the sofas. I never new a run episode would be that tiring. I closed my eyes and relaxed until I got interrupted by a stomach growling. I opened my eyes to find Rae holding her stomach.

"Why didn't you tell me you're hungry?" I asked softly.

"Because you are tired and I wanted you to rest." Rae said while looking down.

"Don't worry, I'm not tired." I lied. "But please Rae tell whenever you need something, it's my duty to take care of you and the other members, and whenever I become tired I'll ask for help, because i know that you are there for me, and I'm always there for you." I said looking in her eyes and smiled.

"Now I'll go make your favourite dish." I stood up and headed to the kitchen.

"I'll help you too!" She said and came after me.

"Me too!" Lia and Juka said together.

"Woah, today must be my lucky day." I laughed.

"It's just today because we know you are tired, and don't try to deny because you are bad at lying." Lia said while taking out the ingredients out of the fridge. Am I that bad at lying?

"So what's the recipe?" Juka asked. I sighed in defeat and started saying the steps to make the dish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch was finally done by the help of the maknae line. I put the food on the plates and Rae took the plates and put them on the table while Lia and Juka were calling the others. Rae, Juka , Lia and I sat in our places and the rest came and joined us.

We talked about random things until we finished lunch. I was washing the dishes until I heard the doorbell ringing. I dried my hands and went to see that Ghai opened the door.

"The outfits are here." Ghai said after she closed the door. Bang PD nim told us that from now on our stylists will choose our outfits whenever we are going to be on tv or go to a fansign, and they will send it to our dorm.

"Okay, now we better get dressed or we'll be late." MinJee said and took the outfit with her name on it. Me and the girls followed her to change.

My outfit