Chapter two

- MinJee's P.O.V -

"MinJee, wake up."

I woke up to see Jihee shaking me, telling me it's 7 AM.

"I'm up," I said while getting out of bed. I headed to the bathroom while Jihee continued to wake up the others. I did my morning routine and opened my phone to check our schedule for today.

A recording at 10.
Filming our first Run episode at 12:30.
An interview at 3.
Practice at 5.

Today wasn't that busy, there were days when we didn't even have time to eat. I shrugged away the thought and headed to the kitchen to help JiHee with breakfast.

"Good morning," I greeted.

"Good morning! I'm sooo excited for today! First of all we're gonna have a new dorm which I assume will be bigger than this one. And we will have the best neighbors ever!" JiHee said in excitement.

"I know! I'm excited too!" I said but then I remembered our schedules and the stress we will suffer from in the next few days. "But I'm still worried and stressed about our debut and being busy all the time."

"Hey don't worry, I know we can handle it, plus you're not alone we are all there for you," Juka said while gently squeezing my shoulder.

"Hey no negative energy today! Today is going to be a great day! I wanna see smiles on your faces, now!" Rae said pretending to be angry. We all laughed at her cuteness and the frown on her face turned into giggles.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Areum said sleepily while rubbing her eyes, Lia and Ghai behind her yawning.

"Nothing. Now come on breakfast is ready," JiHee said.

We all sat in our seats and started eating.

"So.... Did you guys read the contracts carefully?" I asked.

They all nodded their heads.

"Including the dating part?" I looked up at them to see them giggling. "Girls, this is serious." I said with a stern face.

"Don't worry I won't date," Lia said. "But I can't promise I won't fall for someone."

"As long as you're not dating and people don't see you with someone, you're good." I said.

"I also wanted to discuss something." JiHee started. All the girls gave her their attention, so she continued. "Living next to BTS doesn't mean we can hang out all the time, they are so busy and so are we. So we must not distract them, okay?"

The girls seemed a bit down but they nodded anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we finished our breakfast we got dressed. But manager MinHyuk didn't come yet. Why is he late? We waited more until I finally got a message from MinHyuk.

Manager MinHyuk:
I'm sorry MinJee, I'm a bit busy at the company so I can't pick you up. I sent someone instead. They'll be there at 8:30.

Me:
They?

Manager MinHyuk:
I gotta go now! Bye!

I looked at the time to see it's 8:25.

"Okay girls let's go," I ordered not caring about who will pick us. Maybe some staff or something. The girls picked up their bags and headed to the elevator while I closed the apartment's door and locked it. I turned around to see the elevator's doors closing.

"Hey wait for me!" I ran towards it seeing the girls laughing and Ghai pressing on the close button as hard as she could. These beaches.

I waited till the elevator came back and pressed on the ground floor button. The elevator's doors opened revealing the girls trying to hold their laughs but they all burst in the end.

"Everyone, cover your ears," JiHee demanded while still laughing. And they did what they were told. They waited for my curses, but instead I threw my bag at them and continued my way to the exit.

I exited the building and looked around but there was no one. The girls had set the bags on the floor and were now waiting. After a few minutes, two vans stopped at the building's driveway. And one of the vans' drivers was.... RM?!

The other driver was Jin. The other members started getting out of the vans and headed towards us. I looked behind me to see a blank expression on each of the girls' faces. I put on a calm expression and looked in front of me to see Rm in my face.

"Hi." He said with a smile, showing his dimples.

"Hey." I greeted back.

"Manager MinHyuk was busy so we came to pick you up instead." He explained.

"I see." I smiled slyly. "Didn't know you were so eager to pick us up." I teased jokingly.

"Well it sure seems like you're enjoying it." He smirked.

"Smooth~" I said while grinning.

He picked up a bag as each member did and they put them in the vans. I started to distribute us.

"Okay so me, Ghai and Areum will be in Rm's van while Jihee, Lia, Juka and Rae will be in Jin's van."

"J-hope and Suga will be in my van while Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung will be in Jin's van." Rm said.

All the members nodded and went to their places. I went to sit in the seat next to the driver's since it was my favourite place.

Rm started the car when they were all buckled up and Jin's car was right after us. After ten minutes of driving, loud singing filled the van. I looked behind to see J-hope and Ghai listening to music and singing like there's no tomorrow. Areum looked like she was about to kill someone and Suga was asleep, not caring about the loud singing. Good thing I always have earplugs in my bag to avoid sounds, I can concentrate on my thoughts. I put them in my ears and stared out of the window. Minutes later the van took a sharp turn and was almost going flip. I pulled out my earbuds.

"Um...whose idea was it to let the god of destruction to drive?" I asked, annoyed, and looking at Rm.

"Got a problem?" Rm said as if he didn't hear, still looking at the road.

"Yes, i wasn't planning on dying today," I said irritated.

"Pretend like you didn't already die inside when you found out that seven guys are picking you up," Rm grinned without looking at me. "You died of excitement."

I looked over at him and then looked to the side. At that moment, I heard a giggle from behind me. Ghai was laughing.

I lookee at her, giving her the 'shut up or else' look, making Ghai quiet down. But to no avail, she bursted again making me blush badly. I looked out of the window still blushing. This is so damn embarrassing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote if you liked it and comment!

Bulletproof Girlsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें