Chapter one

After bts's success as they became famous all around the world. Big hit thought about making a girl group version of bts. And that would be us BTG or Bulletproof girls. We debuted this year after really long trainee years. Our group also consists of seven members.

Min Jihee:
- 24 years old.
- The oldest member.
- vocalist, lead dancer and visual.

Jung Areum:
- 23 years old.
- Rapper and sub vocal.

Kim Ghai:
- 22 years old.
- Rapper, Main dancer and sub vocal.

Park Min Jee:
- 22 years old.
- Rapper and leader.

Kim Rae:
- 21 years old.
- Vocalist and lead dancer.

Jeon Juka:
- 21 years old.
- Main vocalist, main dancer.

Kim Lia:
- 19 years old.
- youngest member.
-vocalist, lead dancer.

We were all just trainees at Big Hit company. Until Bang PD nim decided that we should be in this girl group. It was the first time we met.

- Jihee's P.O.V -

*beep beep*

I woke up to the familiar annoying sound. I sat up and looked at the time on my phone.

"HOLY CRAP, WE'RE LATE." I quickly hurried to wake up the others which was the hardest thing ever.

"Lia! Wake up!" I said while shaking the maknae violently.

"Five more minutes." She whined while pulling the cover over her face.

"We are late! Now wake up quickly!" I said while pulling the cover.

"OH SHIT." She yelled and stood up immediately.

"Watch your language young girl." I warned.

"Sorry, I'll go wake up the others." She said while heading to the other's beds. I looked at the time and it was 6:30, there is no time for breakfast. So i went to pick out the out fits for the members. After minutes they all woke up.

"Good morning Jihee." They said in unison sleepily.

"Good morning to you too. Now go and wash your faces and change your clothes quickly, we're late." I said.

"Wait so no breakfast?!" Ghai said.

"I'm sorry, but we can go to a restaurant after the photo shoot, promise." I promised as i didn't want them to starve and lose their focus.

"YAY, Thank you Jihee." They all thanked me and went to change their clothes including myself.

After half an hour we were all ready and i got a message from manager Min-hyuk saying that he is waiting for us out of the building which our dorm is in. We headed to the van, got in and greeted manager Min-hyuk.

 We headed to the van, got in and greeted manager Min-hyuk