Answers 1

1. How is Draira's name pronounced?

A: Dry-ra

2. Why is Draira affected by the Dragon Root arrows?

A: She's allergic to Dragon Root. Simple as that.

3. What's the deal with Draira's enemy Hunters again?

A: They were enemies of Oswald and were established long before Draira was born.

4. Is there a sequel?

A: Yes! It's called As the Roots Grow Deeper and it's already out on my account!

5. Will the sequel have Johann and Viggo in it?

A: Yes, but they don't play a very prominent role.

6. Will Viggo be a changed man?

A: Who knows... Read to find out.

7. When will the sequel take place?

A: After Httyd 2.

8. Will there be more Druffnut?

A: Yes.. Maybe... That's tbd.

9. Will you give credit to me in ATRGD?

A: That's still a long way away. But, I will mention Thesunnycookie helped me come up with the name.

10. Am I the only one who wants to know what happened to the changewing? Or did I miss something? (LulamoonMC and xX_marvel_Xx sorry for the late reply)

A: The changewing, Silverthorne, stayed on Draira's island to protect the other dragons there. I don't mention her much in As the Roots Grow Deeper, but know that she continues to stay there along with the other dragons that Draira has helped to rehabilitate.

Questions unrelated to TADE but ones I will still answer:

1. Have you seen Tokyo Ghoul?

No. I'll look into it.

If you have more questions, comment, and I'll create another chapter with answered questions. Thanks for reading!