SPIN OFF & TRAILER

The spin-off is posted!

You could go see it on my profile, search for it, etc.

It is called: Falling for the Impossible 

Please do me a solid and read it, please give the support you gave Bound Together to Falling for the Impossible, like I said it is about Jacob Reynolds, Jayce's brother, and you will not hate it, so please go and read, and vote for it :-) 

Here is the description to it: 

This is absolutely crazy - this is beyond my own comfort zone. 

"You've got this ok? I drove all the way here just for you," He sent me a pointed look, "Don't make me push you." 

I swallowed the lump in my throat and took in a big puff of air, "We should just go. I was suppose to meet Connor after school, and if he finds out I ditched him for you, he'd flip." 

The stubborn boy in front of me rolled his eyes. He shook his head, probably fed up with waiting and said,  "Forget about your stupid boyfriend, and jump off the damn cliff." 

When the name Jacob Reynolds is said outloud, mixed emotions come to mind. His older brother left a legacy at Hartwell High, leaving him to continue on the popular reputation of the Reynolds name. Some girls want him by their side, others are too afraid to even speak to him, due to the ridiculous conspiracy theories revolving around him and his two other friends. 

You could say that Jacob Reynolds followed in the footsteps of his brother - being the talk of the school, one of the most known kids at Hartwell, having the ladies fall to his feet. But when it came to the subject of actually having a lady - one girl comes to his mind that he just can't have. 

When the name Lennox Scott is said outloud, she's known for one thing - being the girlfriend of the captain of the soccer team. That's really all she's known for, aside from probably being the most sweetest yet quietest girl in her class. Everyone would say that she lives the perfect life - no one had the heart to hate her and she had no reason to complain about anything.

But behind closed doors, she has every right to complain about how her life is - although no one really knows that, due to the fact that she's so good at covering things up. 

“No one knows for certain how much impact they have on the lives of other people. Oftentimes, we have no clue. Yet we push it just the same.” - Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why

Copyright © 2014 Queenfreakco All Rights Reserved

ONE LAST NOTE: 

THE TRAILER FOR BOUND TOGETHER IS COMPLETED, THANKS TO MYSELF, SO HERE IS THE LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWVn_gqdP5o&hd=1

I WILL ALSO PUT IT IN THE LINKS ON THE SIDE OF THE STORY

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, AND I'LL SEE YOU GUYS VERY SOON 

- queenfreakco