18

Troye Sivan

My hands shake as I carry the daffodils I travelled across the seas with just to bring to Jacob's doorstep. Well really, his gate. That's where I'm stood, suited to a cliche with my hair styled like I belonged in the 80s. I glance up at the camera I once was seen in for weeks while starving to death and smile. Bittersweet.

"Troye?" A familiar Margret sounds in my ears and I'm filled with even more excitement than before.

"Margret?" I can't help the pitch in my voice as I haven't seen her in years, I didn't even know she still worked for Jacob.

"Troye..." A breathless Jacob speaks up, appearing in front of the gate from the side entrance.

I gasp and jump into him for a hug, being embraced with his big arms and sweet scent. Holding the flowers to his back, I can't believe this is happening.

"Hey, baby." He chuckles lightly, smoothing a hand up and down my back gently.

"I missed you," I murmur into his suit jacket, hiding my face against his chest as I hold onto him tight.

"I missed you too. Was the ceremony... fun?" He asks and I can only find the courage to nod and move my feet closer to his, right between them actually.

We stand there for a few minutes just swaying in a hug and listening to one another's heartbeat, Margret peaking in and tittering at the two of us. When we lean back I find myself drawing back in closer, this time to crush him with a kiss. He's quick to nudge me against the gate and pin me to it, tongue colliding with mine as we make out in his driveway. Every time one of us leans back I can't help myself, running back to him. We stayed like this for half an hour, hands held as we walk to the house I haven't been inside in two years. I hand him his flowers and he thanks me so graciously, Margret sneaking by to take them and place them in water.

And it couldn't have been any bit less special than the first time, walking into the heart of Jacob Bixenman.

I'm welcomed back with the same scent, the same scenery, everything- it's like this piece of heaven, it stayed intact, it never changed. How could that be?

"It's beautiful," I curve my lips up into a heartwarming smile.

"You say as if you've never been in my house before." Jacob murmurs teasingly, placing a hand on the small of my back and walking me to the long black sofa.

"You kept it the same."

He faces me and places a hand on my cheek, looking down at me.

"Some things never change." He mumbles, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine for a split second, straightening up and moving his hand down my body.

I tilt my head to the side and stare up at him, feeling as though he's holding something back. Like he's trying to control himself.

I take his soft hands and swallow harshly, pushing him back against the couch. He raises a brow as I barely made him budge and smirks. I do it again and this time he complies, falling back and pulling me with him as we land on the cushion. A smile can't go by unnoticed, him leaning up and capturing my lips with his, hands crawling down my body and resting on my lower back.

I hum into the kiss and lap my tongue over his lips, him parting them generously and dancing tongues with me to the beat of our hearts. Soon enough what Margret has to walk in on is two suited men making out and grinding against each other, her clearing her throat, letting out a little ahem. I open my eyes and look down at the beauty beneath me, surprised he's let me be on top of him so long, leaning back and turning to the lovely housekeeper.