Tears

The tears I cry are constant.

Sometimes they're for me. Sometimes they're for someone else. And sometimes they're just because I feel like crying.

Tonight I cry for someone else. The tears I never shed years ago because I didn't know. The tears that are dry on my face, are there for her... A girl from long ago.

She is not of my past but she is of a friends past and she is of our future. Rest well young girl for you have many days ahead of you very soon. <3

As she rests, I stay awake and cry.

This chapter isn't for me tho. I'm dedicating this to a young girl by the name of Zipporah. She loved many and she was loved many more. She was unique in every way. There was no one else that compared to her.

At the age of 12, she died during the night. Her lungs were filling with water. The next morning she was found asleep, not to wake up again for a very long time.

Her friends called her Zippy. She was a beautiful young girl. She had curly light and dark brown hair and stunning green eyes. She had light caramel color skin.

She was strong willed but she was also very kind. She was quirky and weird but very charming. I can't wait to meet Zippy in the paradise.

Rest well Zippy. You have a lot waiting for you.

Dedicated to Zepporah "Zippy" Greene

1998-2010

You are missed and loved. Even by strangers..