▹ [28] Revenge Kiss & Temptations.

Start from the beginning

Jess and I walked over to the bar to get something to drink. It was there when we ran into the host for the night. "Sophia." Said Blake as she wrapped her hands around me. She was so excited to see me.

"B! I missed you so much." I said and frowned a little.

"I missed you too." Said B. She then looked over at Jess. "So this must be the lovely Jesse Lingard?" Asked Blake with a smirk. She looked impressed at the site of Jess.

"That is me. It's a pleasure to meet you." Jesse said and offered Blake a hand.

"I don't do handshakes cutie pie, I do hugs." Said Blake as she went in for a hug.

Jesse and Blake shared a hug while I looked around the room to see who else was around. Two gentlemen started to approach me from the left. I turned to see who it was and immediately smiled at the site of Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick.

The boys greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. It felt so good to see them after such a long time. I introduced the guys to Jess and they immediately started talking about football. Then suddenly a guy in a navy blue suit with a navy blue mask, approached us. The guy removed his mask and I couldn't believe my eyes.

It was Danny.

"Dannyyy boyy." I yelled and jumped in my 5 inch heels. I grappled him into a big bear hug and squeezed him as tight as I could.

"Soph." He said as he hugged me tight.

I quickly introduced him to Jess before pulling him aside so that we could have a quick catch up session. The first thing he asked me was about the tweet I sent out yesterday. I told him everything that happened in the last week months, about Alice and how she had been playing us.

Danny was so surprised, he was practically speechless. Although he did say one thing and that was that he's more than happy to help us take down Alice. He also labeled her as a whore.

Danny and I was then joined by Jess, Rash and Madi. The moment they came by us, Alice walked in and all eyes was on her. She came in solo in a vintage red dress and no mask. Of course she didn't need a mask since she had one on all these year. I'm glad she finally took it out and showed her true colours.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Jesse mumble a 'what'. I looked in the direction where his eyes were glued and gasped when I saw Madison sticking her tongue down Rashy's throat. She looked like she was going to swallow him.

Madison eventually pulled away and smiled at Rash. "It worked." She said.

At first Rash looked confused but when he turned towards the direction where Alice was standing, she was gone and that put a huge smile on his face.

I looked at Jesse and he was confused. "They kissed to make her jealous and it worked." I whispered to Jesse.

He finally realized what was going on and started smiling. "Ohhhh." He chuckled. "So that means she really liked Beans." He said and I nodded.

2 Hours Later.

I was sitting at the bar, drinking the last bit of champagne in my glass. "I'll have another." I said to the bartender.