I turned around and opened the back door to the restaurant and walked in. The kitchen was further away and very busy. No one noticed me walking in so I quickly walked into a hallway trying to find the bathroom.

I walked down the hall when suddenly I was pulled into a dark room. Before I could scream my mouth was immediately covered and a pair of arms slithered around my waist.

"Did you really think I wouldn't know?" I heard Sams deep voice whisper in my ear. He removes his hand from my mouth while his arm remained around my waist.

"I had no idea you were here." I play dumb.

"So...that was not you and Norah in the black SUV following me here. Do I have to remind you of my profession again?" He whispers.

"Okay fine. Yes, we followed but it was all Norahs idea." I was starting to sound like a child.

"Sonia if she sees you here, this will blow my cover." He sounded more stern this time.

"I'm sorry, I'll get out of your way then. So you can go back to her shaking her fake boobs in front of you!" I yelled opening the door and walking out.

"Sonia, for the thousandth time she's doing all this for attention. I am not enjoying a single second with her." He sighs.

"She wants attention I'll give her attention! Lots of it!" I say walking towards the tables and Sam immediately pulled me back holding onto me.

"Sonia, no you will blow my cover!" He carries me towards the back door while I still try to kick.

He puts me down when we reached outside and I straightened myself. I needed to calm down. I was really starting to look like a crazy person.

"Okay well, I'll see you at home." I turn to walk away when Sam pulls me back.

"No, we're not done yet. You have a lot of explaining to do. What were you thinking?" He raised his brow trying to figure out if I was okay.

I think I am completely insane for doing such a thing. I don't even know what has gotten into me. This is far from something I'd do.

"Honestly I don't know. Huge mistake. We weren't thinking." I look down playing with my fingernail.

I seriously felt like I was in elementary school again. What is wrong with me?!

"Okay well go home, we'll talk about this later when I get home." He huffs.

I nodded and turned to walk towards the car. I opened the door and got into the passenger seat. Norah was just gawking at me waiting for me to tell her what had happened.

***

I was impatiently waiting for Sam to get home. I knew this was a bad idea. I know Sam is extremely mad, disappointed even. I don't what I was thinking. Sam probably thinks I don't trust him.

The door to our room flew open and Sam appeared walking towards me.

"Are you out of your mind!?" He shouts, raking his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"Sam I'm so sorry. I have no idea what I was thinking-" He stops me from talking.

"Do you not trust me, Sonia? I told you I had everything under control. You could've ruined my cover back there." He was mad. Really mad.

"Okay, I know I made mistake. But you don't know that woman like I do. She's a-"

"Sonia I'm not a kid, I recognized her from the moment I met her. I know exactly what she is. You didn't have to come and spy on me." He interrupted me again.

"If you know what she is then you'd understand why I came. She was all over you and you did nothing about it! So stop yelling at me, how many times do I have to say sorry." I shouted. He was making me extremely angry now.

"What you did today could've costed my job, Sonia. If she would've found out, it would've been the end of my mission. And for what, because you were jealous." He yells.

I don't why he was overreacting about this. I know what I did was wrong. What he said made me really angry. I picked up one of the pillows and threw it at him.

"Okay, you know what, I know I made a mistake and I apologized for it. But your overreacting and being an ass about it. I don't care anymore, do whatever you want with her and I promise I won't interfere this time!" I yell throwing more pillows at him.

"Stop being so dramatic, I told you nothing would've happened but you still decided it'd be okay to spy on your husband!" He yells.

"I'm not being dramatic! I'm not apologizing again!" I yell.

"Not dramatic huh?" He rolls his eyes.

"I don't want to talk about his again! So good night!" I say storming away from him.

"Where are you going?!" He shouts from behind me.

"I'm sleeping in the guest room tonight! Jerk." I yelled walking into the guest room.

I threw myself on the bed. This whole night has been a total disaster on top of that Sam was being a jerk about it. I know it was wrong of me to go but I had a good reason. I mean at the time it was a good enough reason. I got why he was mad but he didn't have to make such a big deal out of it. I hated fighting with him but he truly was asking for it tonight.

I turned my body to my side and closed my eyes hoping I'd fall asleep.

____________________________________
Authors Note 📝

Hey loves!
What did you guys think of this chapter? I tried making it a bit different then usual. Well keep reading to find out what happens next! Don't forget to vote, follow and share please! Also follow my instagram for updates! _sarahaxox