Chapter 9: Promises

-unedited-

Sonias POV

Mariah and I woke up about an hour ago and go dresses. I decided to take her on tour around New York, she loves shopping so I think it'll be perfect. Mariah was currently dressing Donna upstart and I was waiting for them.

Sam left about an hour ago to go to the agency. I think he said something about his boss calling him in to talk about the mission.

Mar came down with Donna on her hip. They both were matching, Mar always does this and it makes my heart melt. They both wore baby pink outfits, not the same but colour coordinated.

"Awe my babies look cute" I pull them into a hug.

"You look cute too, and your baby bump looks adorable" she gushes looking at my bump.

I wore a white teeshirt and a grey cardigan over top. Then black skinny jeans with brown ankle boots. I did makeup really settle, put on some foundation and bronzer. I looked okay, I guess.

"You should've told me we were supposed to colour coordinate I would've done it

"You should've told me we were supposed to colour coordinate I would've done it." I pout

"Next time" she laughs.

"Okay, let's go and explore New York," I say walking towards the door and opening it.

"Wait I need to get Donnas stroller-"

"All ready got it." I smile

"Sonia, you shouldn't be lifting things," she says

"Okay I'm sorry I won't anymore" I grin

We walk outside and I open the car door. I strapped in Donna then walked to the driver's side, Mar does the same.

We're currently walking around the mall. I bought a lot of clothes for Donna and somethings for the babies. I didn't focus too much on the babies because I still need to know they're gender. Dr. Leslie had given my an OBGYN list that I could choose from and I choose Dr. Rose. I've booked an appointment for next week, Sam and I will see her.

"Okay so that was half of New York, and you've bought basically everything in here." I joke

"Shutup, I needed these" She points at the 20 bags she was holding. I was pushing Donnas stroller.

"Mommy I want a toy" Donna shouts at the Disney store in front of us.

"No honey you have so many." I push the stroller towards the store.

"Sonia." She warns

"Come on, she says she wants one," I say still pushing the stroller inside the store.

Then grab a doll and hand it to her.
"Yay I love it auntie" She hugs the doll.

I look up at Mariah glaring at me "You spoil her so much." She huffs.