Awakening

Sonias P.O.V

I woke up really early today to get ready for work. I wore a black loose v neck top and a light brown long cardigan over top with black jeans. I let my waves fall on one side of my shoulder and for my face, I did light makeup as usual.

I walked out of the washroom and into our bedroom to find him standing by the mirror trying to tie his tie.

He is wearing a black suit and his hair nicely gelled back, he looked handsome as always. I walked over to the couch and grabbed my bag and books.

I turned to find Sam right in front of me

"May I help you, I have somewhere to be." I annoyingly say. I have a lot to do today at the school, I need to finish the Christmas decorations for the children then ship all the Christmas Grace donations to the department of MoreSmileys.

"Yes you may actually, I need your help with this" he points to his tie.

I nod and put down my things, he hands me his tie and I put it around his neck it would be easier if he wasn't so damn tall. The only reason I knew how to do this is that I've been tying my father tie my whole life.

"You're always in a suit how do you not know how to tie your tie," I say concentrated on the tie.

"I don't occasionally wear ties, unless it's important or if I'm going to a wedding. Today there's an important meeting I have to attend in Seattle" I stop and look at him.

"You're going to Seattle? Are you staying there?" I asked

For some reason, it upset me that he'd be away. I don't know why I cared or why I'd even ask him.

"Yes and No. I will be coming back tonight" he smiles.

I finished tying. "Well, then good luck," I reply while grabbing my things off the couch again and walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I turn to look at him

"um work," I say.

"You can take my car. I'll drive it to the airport and from there you can drive to work." I nodded ok.

We both walked downstairs I put on my coat and we walked towards the car and got in and he turned the engine on and started driving.

We reached the airport I decided to wait for him plus my class begins in two hours so I had time. We were both currently sitting in the airport waiting for his flight to be called.

"Oh forgot to tell you, tomorrow at three we will be delivering the donations to the shelter so since you signed up, you have to be there, okay?" I said

"Of course I will" he responds.

"flight 335 to Seattle please make your way to gate three," a lady said through speakers.

We both got up and walked towards the gates, I didn't know what to do. He proceeded forward and pulled me closer to him, hugged me tightly. I was startled by his actions "Press people to your left" He whispered in my ear I mentally nodded and he pulled back.

"I'll be back tonight, try not to miss me" he winked.

I rolled my eyes "you wish!" He chuckled then turned around and walked towards the gate.