He was different than our other pets. We actually met him at a bunny boiler company. He was dressed in a black lace bodysuit with a small piece of fur in the back, to give the illusion of a tail, and he wore a bunny headband.

He was definitely worth the time, and we thought that he was going to be like the others, simple. Simple to seduce, and take to the bedroom. But we were so wrong.

FLASHBACK END

My road down memory lane soon ended when a knock on the door was heard. "Leave, we're busy." Namjoon scowled, going up to the door. "I-it's me, [M/N]. I-I'm ready to accept my p-punishmemt." I heard him whisper from afar.

"And why's that?" Namjoon asked the frightened male. "B-because in the e-end, we're stuck with each other. A-and I'll leave you alone a-after this, I'm planning on talking with the staff to see if I can have my dorm changed." Namjoon stayed silent, allowing the poor male to rant.

"I'm nobody's property! I'm my own individual person, with the right to do whatever I want to do without being treated like a pet! And I want to live my best school life! The type of experience I've never had before! Without you all!" He screamed at the door as Namjoon opened it only to see [M/N] shivering in his short skirt.

His eyes swarmed with tears, with his hands clenched into fists. "Namjoon, I'll punish him." I declared, walking over to their direction. "I thought you didn't want to." Hoseok sassed as I replied angrily, "Well I changed my mind." [M/N] bit his bottom lip, and fiddled with the end of his skirt. "Fine." Namjoon walked away from him, caressing his thigh gently.

"Come with me." I shoved my hands into my pockets walking away from the other males. "W-what are you going to do to me?" [M/N] asked quietly, but loud enough for me to hear. "I don't know why I even volunteered." I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"O-oh." He responded, twiddling with his fingers. Once we arrived to my room, I locked the door behind me, just in case. I turned around only to see [M/N] taking off his skirt. "W-what are you doing!?" I yelled, averting my eyes from his body. Well, as much as I could resist, to say the least.

"W-well Jin s-spanked me last time... I thought that y-you'd do the same." He shuffled to hide his body away from me. I felt my body tense up, as an area I'm too familiar with. "S-suga, are you okay?" [M/N] walked up to me, making sure that I was alright.

Unable to control myself, I pin [M/N] to the nearest wall, with my leg in between his thighs as I held his hands above his head, forcing him to stay still. His back was curved in my direction. I traced down his back with my finger as he shivered at my touch.

"God, why do you remind me of him so much, and I can't stand it." I sighed, kissing his shoulders, causing him to gasp. "W-what are you doing?" [M/N] whimpered, wiggling his hips around, not knowing that his butt was rubbing against my shaft. I groaned, tilting my head back in pleasure.

I grabbed onto his hips, dry humping him as he balled his hands into fist. "Damn it...!" I moaned, passionately kissing his neck as he continued to make cute noises that drove me wild. "A-ah, Suga!" He said in pleasant as I finally manage to cum, sadly in my pants, though.

"Shit, my pants." I complained as [M/N] gave me a confused look in his eyes. "I-I sorry for getting your pants dirty, hyung." I felt myself harden again as I tried to distract myself from 'handling' it.

"Come on, let's go to sleep. You're lucky that you applied to classes on a Friday." I yawned, going under the covers. I saw [M/N] straddling himself in a corner, looking cold. "What are you doing, idiot? Get in the bed." I saw him blush in embarrassment as he slowly slid into the bed with me.

"Hyung, you feel hard." I stared at him in bewilderment. How the hell did he notice!? He softly touched me, causing me to look away, trying not to loose my cool. "Does that make you feel good?" He asked as I didn't respond, not knowing what to say.

He soon pulled down my boxers, letting my member spring out. [M/N] crawled on top of me, playing with my member, causing several moans and panting noises filled the room. He slowly moved his hands up and down me, and suddenly stated, "I don't know if this is helpful, but I'm trying my best."

He wrapped his lips around me, sucking the tip of my member as I bucked my hips up, wanting to thrust myself inside his mouth desperately. I felt myself build up my release as I soon came all over [M/N], a rather sinful sight to behold. "I hope I helped you, hyung. Goodnight!" I stared at him in disbelief as I grabbed the tissues next to me, and wiped his face and body off.

I didn't know why I cared so much, but I cleaned him up. I watched his chest slowly rise and fall as he slept. I brought him closer to me as he snuggled his head into my chest. I chuckled quietly, placing a quick kiss on his forehead.

"Thanks, I guess..."

WAS THIS WORTH THE WAIT OR WHAT!?! If not, then I'll try harder next time! Anyways, I love you, babes, and I'll see ya in the next chapter! Bye bye~