Chapter 11

A/N: Sorry, I was really busy yesterday and I couldn't update.

I did want to upload a crappy chapter like the last one, so I decided to take my time. I officially decided not to make anymore promises about uploading everyday because I want this story to be good.

I'll update as much as I can, but most likely not everyday. :)

I hope you guys understand. Thanks bebzzzz ;D  

(BTW I ship Zerrie a lot, but I made them break up for the sake of this story, not because I don't like them. I think Zayn and Perrie are perfect for each other, and I respect their relationship.)

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 11

Harry's POV:

 "Zayn, wake up already!" I yelled at my friend. He was still a bit sad for splitting up with Perrie, even thought they both knew it was for the best.

"No." Zayn muffled through the couch cushins. 

I sighed. He's always at one of our flats now since he was too busy being all depressed to take care of himself. Unfortunately for me, it was my turn to make sure he gets to the studio on time.

"Mate, get off my couch." I told him as I pulled the blanket off.

"Leave me alone," he groaned as he turned to face the back of the couch.

"Zayn," I complained dragging out the 'n'. I wasn't in the mood to argue, I was too tired. "I'll pay for coffee if you get up right now. If you don't, I'm not getting any."

"I hate you, Harry," he mumbled as he hauled himself off the couch and towards the bathroom.

"I love you too, bebz!" I yelled after him. 

I went to the kitchen and made myself some toast for breakfast to eat quickly before heading into my bedroom to put some clothes on. 

I wore my dark jeans and a white t-shirt before slipping on my white converse and grey beanie. I didn't want to deal with my hair right now. It was just a mess.

I went back to the living room and found Zayn slipping on his black and white Nike high tops. We all had spare clothes at each other's flats since we crashed together so often. 

"You ready, man?" I asked him as I grabbed my phone and keys off the coffee table.

"Yeah, lets go."

With that, we were off to Starbucks then the studio where we were recording our second album.

"Harreh! You managed to get Zayn here on time! What did you do to him?" Louis joked as we walked in, me holding a coffee tray with a cup for each of the guys.

"I bribed him," I said lifting the coffees in the air slightly.

"Ah, coffee. Works every time," Zayn said sipping his vente white chocolate mocha, making Liam chuckle. I passed Liam and Louis their drinks and took a seat on the leather couch, placing Niall's cup on the table in front of me since he was currently in the booth recording his bit.

"Let's do this poo," I joked before taking a big gulp of my peppermint mocha blended cream frappuccino, remembering that day in the coffee shop with Natalie.

~.~.~.~

By 4 o'clock, I finished recording my solos before leaving the booth, my previous position taken by Zayn who was now recording his. The other boys had left earlier since they had finished, leaving me to stick around until Zayn was finished so I could give him a ride to his flat.