Chapter 18

A/N: I have nothing to say other than enjoy! :)

_______________________________________________

Chapter 18

Natalie's POV:

"Hello?"

"Hey Seth... Where are you?" I asked, twirling a piece of hair between my fingers. He hasn't called or replied back to my text messages the whole day, I was surprised when he finally pick up his phone. His wrist hasn't healed completely, so he can't drive... I began to worry if anything happened to him on the tube going to his friend's apartment last night.

"I'm at Anthony's place. Why?" He sounded sort of irritated. I knew I shouldn't have called. I really just wanted him to be safe after everything that happened.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay," I hesitantly replied.

"Why wouldn't I be?" he sassily answered. Why is he being so rude? It's not like I was doing anything wrong... I just wanted him to know I cared enough to make sure he was okay.

"Sorry, I just thought it would be nice to know where you were. I got a little worried." I wasn't in the mood to start any drama or whatever, but he was making it inevitable. "You should be thankful that I care enough to check up on you."

"Why? You're my girlfriend, not my babysitter," he snapped at me.

My jaw dropped a bit in disbelief. Why was he being such a jerk? I haven't done anything wrong... I was only trying to be nice!

"You're welcome," I retorted before hanging up. I wasn't about to play games tonight. Sometimes I wonder why I even got back together with him. Then I remember all those days when he's the sweetest person ever. It's almost like he has two personalities now; old Seth, which is the boy I fell in love with, and new Seth, the boy I broke up with.

I fell back onto my bed, ready to just quit everything. I didn't want to be in a relationship, I didn't want to work, I didn't want to have to interact with people other than Sammie and Harry.

Harry.

I haven't hung out with him in ages! I took out my phone once more and found Harry's number. My thumb hovered over the 'call' button. I don't want to be a bother... That's the only thing that I seem to be lately. I don't think I should call. He probably has better things to do than sit around all night with me.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when Give Your Heart a Break came blasting out of the tiny speakers on my phone, Harry's name lighting up my screen.

I sat up in my bed and smiled at my screen. I slide my finger across the screen and pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Oh, good. You aren't asleep," his slow, soothing voice spoke. "Are you busy?"

"No, I'm not. It's funny, I was literally just about to call you!" I smiled at the coincidence.

"Great minds think alike." I could imagine him winking as he said this. Cheeky Harry. "Want to do something?"

I thought for a minute before answering him. "Yes! I'm bored out of my mind. Should I come up to your flat or are you coming down?"

I walked to my closet and began looking through my closet for something acceptable to wear before settling on on some light jeans and a t-shirt I got from a Maroon 5 concert a group of friends and I went to for my seventeenth birthday.

"I think it's better if you come up. To avoid any unnecessary...confrontations," Harry decided after a few moments of thinking.

I knew exactly what he was talking about. Seth. If he knew I was going to hang out with Harry all night, he would be furious. Not that he had any right to do so. I'm pretty sure he's jealous of Harry. But then again, any guy would be.