chapter 10

Dan woke up in a new bed back at his new apartment with his best friends still a little bit sore, but surprisingly not as much as he was expecting. He reached over to the small pastel pink bedside table right beside him and picking up his phone and opening the notes app as a habit, looking for the daily notes the pale boy leaves him everyday. He opens the top slot and begins to read.

"Good morning Dan, it's Phil again. Well it always is but you know who doesn't like a great intro? LOL. Anyways I hope you had a good day as Phil today. Well I guess when you're reading this it won't be today it'll be yesterday. I had a good time as you here in the new home with the funny couple we call best friends and can you believe school is almost over? Or a least for me... I started getting the hang of the way to your classes without the help of Zoe and Alfie but I was sore all day and it sucked, we weren't able to do much becasue of it so they helped me find ways to un-sore the body. Is 'un-sore' even a word? Oh well,  I think you'll know what I mean" Dan chuckled and face palmed and continued reading the funny entry.

"We found out that if I sat in a bathtub for an hour soaking in these weird herbs it should take all the tenseness in your body and you'll feel a little more relaxed. I know you might get mad at me for having to see you naked... but you feel better don't you? LOL try not to think about it too much we're both men. And you should really start adding colors to your wardrobe it's like a funeral is going to a funeral for a funeral... that was kind of confusing but Woah, i'm starting to sound like Nan aren't I? I'm leaving the clothes on the floor cause i'm too tired to get up your job is a lot of walking. Also I'm not sure if you were comfortable showering as me if you even did but I won't think into it too much.... or will I ;) sorry that was weird. I'm gonna go now Be you soon -love Philion (You see how I added lion in my name? XD bye bye RAWR)"

Dan giggled and turned red after reading the end of the note with his flirty comments and the fact he said "Love Phil." he just held the phone on his chest and looked up and the ceiling smiling to himself like a mad man. "Assuming you read another note from your LOVER" Zoe practically screamed the last word as she was in the doorway again. "Damn you Zoe, Why are you there every morning you creep." Dan shot back and the laughing girl.

"Shut up, I come here every morning so you can get your lazy bum up and eat breakfast. But fine I won't come to greet you, i'll be here tomorrow with Phil." Zoe said sticking her tongue out after saying his name. Dan rolled his eyes "I'll be out there let me just get dressed." With that the girl nodded and walked away. He sighed looking at the phone again opening a new note slot

"Morning Phil lion or whatever you called yourself."Dan started typing acting as if he didn't know.

"I feel better thanks to the herbal bath or whatever, but was that your way of flirting with me? That was awful lol, nice try though. By now you read the note I wrote last night about my dad and Nan.... crazy huh? Anyways i'm gonna ask you a favor okay? .... SLEEP WITH CLOTHES ON AND WITH THE DOORS CLOSED and p.s. my clothes are a fine collection of black and I like it okay fight me if you want mate." he ended the note for the morning making sure to remind himself to write before bed.

He sighed, removed the white fluffy sheets from on top of him and walking over to his bag that was lying on the floor unpacked into a scattered mess. "Damn that man" Dan sighed again picking out black jeans and a plain black shirt and quickly putting them on. He walked out the room and down the small hall to the table where the couple sat. "Morning Daniel" Alfie greeted the curly brown haired boy. "Morning" Dan said in a yawn.

Dan sat at the table in the same chair Phil sits every morning he's there. The couple stared at the brunette boy trying not to laugh. "What?" Dan looked up at the couple who shook their heads at his question. They continued laughing once he put his head down again looking onto the plate of eggs and bacon. He snapped his head back up at the couple putting his fork down and crossing his arms in front of his chest. "No, seriously What's up with you guys?" He asked the giggling two in front of him.