"I don't care let them watch" Dave responded then started whispering in her ear causing her to squeal.

We were currently in the studio with the rest of the guys, I wasn't too bothered with being here since they always made it fun but Dave wanted to bring Vermont so damn badly which irritated me.

Dave and I haven't talked since our last encounter two weeks ago, he said he told Virginia about us being married and that she was fine with it.. not that I cared but yeah.

"Could y'all maybe keep it down?" I rolled my eyes.

"Someone's jealous" Vanessa scoffed.

"Don't gas yourself, there's nothing to be jealous of" I smiled at her.

She rolled her eyes and continued whispering in Dave's ear. He looked at me for a while before turning his attention back to her.

I got a text from Vaughn saying he was outside so I grabbed my bag and left the studio

"Aye where you going?" Dave said behind me.

"Out"

"Hold up damn" He walked in front of me, blocking me from exiting the building. "Out where and with who?"

"I don't recall ever questioning you about your whereabouts" I crossed my arms.

"Yeah cause you don't need to" He shrugged.

"I'm going out with my friend, Nunya"

"Nunya who?" He said with a stank face.

"Nunya damn business. Now move and go back to Veronica" I pushed him out the way, walking to Vaughn's car.

"Stop frontin' like you don't know her name" I heard him call out.

I got in the passenger's side and kissed Vaughn's cheek.

"Wasup Babygirl"

"Hey.. Where we going?" I asked him while getting comfortable in my seat.

Vaughn and I have gotten really close over the past two weeks, I was really feeling him. He also took my mind off Dave.

"A cookout at my aunt's" He said.

"Dang I'm meeting the family alright" i nervously chuckled.