INTRODUCING FORBIDDEN

AS;DLFKJASDGHASDFJAL;KSDJFL;SKDFJ I JUST POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE NAMJIN PREQUEL

"A Scandal Waiting to Happen"

Prince Kim Seokjin has been prepared his entire life to take over the throne from his dying father, and has found himself in an arranged marriage with the Princess Taeyeon of the Anti-Kingdom, despite his hidden attraction to men, a, "scandal waiting to happen," in his mother's words. His union with the princess of the Kim Kingdom's greatest enemy comes with the promise of everlasting peace and the union of two of the greatest countries on earth.

Kim Namjoon, at the young age of 23, has been made a royal advisor due to his strong intellect and political instinct shown in university, an aid to the throne in all decisions. When the King becomes bed-ridden, all decisions fall to the young prince, leaving it to Namjoon to guide Seokjin in a political and emotional battlefield, avoiding a devastating war with the neighboring kingdom and bringing ruin to all they hold dear.

Kim Seokjin's only fault is his love for a forbidden man.

Prequel to the Royal AU, may be read before any of the other books, or at any point in time of the series.

*Mature content and smut included*

* trigger warning bc of character anti-LGBT sentiment (It's part of the story) *

Updates as frequently as possible

Please enjoy!! I am writing this one along with the continuing series of the other three books.

Much love, 

~KM❤️