[11] Close Quarters

Jungkook gasped as his back hit the wall behind him and his chest collided with Taehyung.

Tae's hand slid from his shoulder to his left cheek and his other hand deliciously ran down Jungkook's side, leaving tingling sensations in its wake.

Taehyung's eyes glossed over, shining with lust and passion, as his hand began to slide underneath Jungkook's shirt, touching rock hard muscle, surprising the elder and pushing him over the edge.

With one last look at the lips he had been craving, he tilted his head and leaned down, one arm around the artist's small waist and the other making its way around his neck.

When Jungkook felt plush warmth across his mouth, he was stunned but couldn't help leaning in and parting his lips to let out a small moan.

Jungkook allowed his hands to roam around Tae's broad shoulders and back, pulling him closer and encouraging the elder to go deeper.

The hands grazing his back and the sounds and vibrations coming from Jungkook made Tae lose control, plunging his tongue into the velvet cave of Jungkook's mouth.

"Mmmm....." the younger hummed, attempting to close even the smallest space separating him from the gorgeous prince.

Suddenly, Jungkook's lips felt cold, and he realized it was because Taehyung had pulled back to breathe.

However, his waist and neck were still burning as a result of the heated contact from Tae's attached hands, still rubbing circles in his skin.

They both continued to stare, eyes locked and chests heaving so hard they could still feel the movement of the other.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook's forehead against his own, placing a much lighter kiss on his lips, intending it to be a peck before Jungkook leaned in, making it slightly longer than planned.

"Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting to do that?" Taehyung breathed, their lips still hovering mere centimeters apart.

"Ever since you spied on me in my studio probably," Jungkook smirked, leaning forward and cutting off Tae's shock with his demanding mouth.

"Wait," Tae was muffled by the other's tongue.

Jungkook leaned back once again, smirk still plastered on his face.

"You knew?"

"Yeah Tae, you're not very good at being quiet. Also, you ran away right past my window. Was I really not supposed to notice the prince right in front of me?" Jungkook laughed at the blush forming on Tae's cheek and ran his thumb over it.

Tae leaned into Jungkook's surprisingly large hand and kissed his palm.

"As much as I would love to stay in this closet all day and make out with you," Tae grinned, "I have a guest to entertain at lunch before I can get back to.... more important business."

With the last three words, his eyebrows danced while leaning in to connect his lips with Jungkook's for one last time, rubbing his lower half against the younger's.

"Fff...Fuck Tae don't do that when you're about to leave," Jungkook moaned, returning the blush that once plagued Taehyung's cheek.

"I'll fix it later," Taehyung replied, winking as he exited the 'closet' with a flourish.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before his mind could comprehend what had happened.

OH, MY GOD

His brain was screaming out of joy and disbelief as he sat on the floor of a closet, inside the palace where the prince lived.

The one he had just kissed, a lot.

Taehyung was also in disbelief, simply because he finally knew that the artist returned his affection.

He skipped to lunch that day.

(A/N): YES FINALLY THEY KISSED WOOOO

Also, those concept photos are making me so hype for the new album.