[13] Jimin's Departure and a Proposal

Jungkook came to like Jimin, after his 'confrontation' with Tae. He was extremely pleasant and loving, and by the time it came for Jimin to return home to prepare for the masked ball, the painter was sad to see him leave.

Jimin was, in fact, the only other person aware of Taehyung's attachment to Jungkook and the relationship between the two. He couldn't be happier for them, as he had become fast friends with the pair and was already counting down the days until he could see them again.

As he prepared to leave, he found the two in their own world, in one of the last painting locations, completely enamored with each other. He smiled to himself, wishing he could have that relationship soon.

He brushed off the thought of a specific lord as he walked up to wish them farewell.

"Tae, Jungkookie, I look forward to meeting you again," he strolled in, arms open wide for the two as they quickly came to say goodbye.

"I can't wait to see you again Jiminie!" Tae exclaimed, hugging the older tight before letting him go reluctantly.

Jungkook watched Jimin whisper something in Taehyung's ear that made him blush, and Jungkook grabbed Jimin's arm.

"Yah, Jimin! I am the only one that gets to make him blush!" he exclaimed playfully, hitting his hyung's arm.

"What do you think I whispered to him about, "Jimin winked as he waltzed out of the room and waved goodbye.

As much as Jimin was glad to have spent the week with the pair, he was sad to have to return to his parents partnerless and powerless, having failed the point of his visit to the palace.

He knew as soon as he heard Taehyung even mention Jungkook that he had no chance.

He sighed to himself as his carriage drove away, hoping to run into a certain noble at the masked ball, making his heart flutter at the thought of dark hair and a gummy smile.

...................

SMUT WARNING

When Jimin left the hall, Taehyung whirled to Jungkook, running over, jumping, and clinging to his back.

"Now it's just you and me, baby," he whispered into Jungkook's ear, licking and biting his earlobe slowly.

"AHhh.. Tae wait," Jungkook melted under the tender touch of Taehyung's persuasive tongue, making his way to a much more private location.

He stumbled into one of the guest bedrooms off of the hallway, the elder's hands dragging across his chest, making his knees weak and his mind go insane as his tongue moved to the back of his neck.

Jungkook fell on the bed, dislodging Taehyung from his back, leaving the prince to jump up and lock the door, returning quickly to straddle the thick thighs that adorned Jungkook's perfect body.

Taehyung's hands ran up the sides of Jungkook's waist, pushing his hands up higher until they were above his head, finally connecting their lips in a searing kiss.

Their tongues danced to a familiar tune, intertwining and tangling, leaving them breathless, panting, yet still needing more of each other.

Tae moved down to the neck of the younger, unbuttoning his shirt to work his way lower.

"Tttae, we..... ungh... we neEd to be more..... Ffuc.... Careful," Jungkook barely managed, as his brain was clouded by lust and need for more, just more of Taehyung's touch.