[30] Union~ Part 2

(A/N): This is your last chance to turn away, but like, tbh if you've made it this far you might as well finish. 

Now that it's just us sinners, please enjoy ;)

.................................................................

When they reached the top of the stairs, out of sight from any peeping eyes, Taehyung slammed Jungkook against a wall and crushed their lips together, finally feeling free to do as he pleased.

"Fuuuuuu...Taetaetae wait the room--- ughn... it's just there.....ah....please, just wait a little--- AH," Jungkook pleaded, his mind not working nearly as hard as Taehyung's mouth was.

"Can't," Taehyung growled, picking Jungkook up, his hands full of Jungkook's behind he hauled him to their room, almost kicking the door down before Jungkook reached to push down on the handle.

He let Jungkook down as he whirled to lock the door behind them, spinning back around to find that there was no one else in the room.

"Jungkook?" He called, his voice still extremely low, very aroused and desperate for Jungkook's touch.

"Taaeeeee," a sultry voice called from the closet near their bed, catching Taehyung's attention.

Damn Jungkook was fast.

He exited the closet, wedding suit absent, clothed only by a see-through, thin, black robe, revealing the black lace shorts that barely held all of him in, the ending sitting right above his thigh, the ties of the robe hanging low, dragging on the ground as Jungkook's bare feet moved across the floor.

Jungkook had expected Taehyung to freeze, in complete awe of his beauty, unable to speak.

But Taehyung was not cold.

A fire came into his eyes, glinting at the sight of his husband in practically nothing, his defined muscles on full display in the sunset that sent light pink, purple, and orange hues through the billowing curtains, the cool air making Taehyung crave him even more.