19: Odd Hallucinations

Start from the beginning

"Oh? My little treasure has a voice now? Good. I guess I'll be hearing it much more often now," He responds after his initial shock, sitting on the bed.

"I am no longer yours to torment and play around with!" She screams at him as tears escape from her eyes, his figure walking up to hers and cupping her cheeks, wiping away her tears.

"You think Bellamy can save you from me? No one knows you better than I do! Who's kept you alive all these years?! It was me! I saved your life and this is how you repay me? By finding someone else? A criminal?" He asks as his grip on her face gets a bit more rough causing her to push him away angrily.

"I will save myself and manage my own! You tortured me- that was not living! You were forcing me to stay alive to your own benefit! You have no right to intervene in who I finally let in... that's not your choice," she finishes weakly as she kneels to the ground, tears falling freely from her face.

Suddenly she feels him wipe the tears from her face, his voice now warped, almost as if someone was talking over him.

"It's a shame this beauty went to someone else, there are many others that would appreciate it more. Now, don't intervene." His voice says causing her to frown and look up in confusion as she saw his face warping from Craig's to Dax's from the camp before it all went black after a blow to the side of her head.

Laying her down on the ground, he takes one of the guns, heading back out to see if he could find Bellamy now that she was under.

~

After a little while Olivia was beginning to come to, remembering the events of before. As she started to wake up completely she groaned at the pain in her head before lifting up off the ground and taking the gun off the ground.

Her eyes widened as she heard grunts and yells from outside the bunker causing her to quickly leave towards the exit with the gun in hand.

"It's nothing personal," Olivia hears Dax say before he pressed the trigger only to reveal a dud.

Pointing her weapon at him she focuses her aim on his chest.

"Not so fast Dax, put the gun down," she demands as she prepares to shoot him, Bellamy looking as confused as ever as she glanced down at him.

"Should've stayed down there Olivia. I didn't want to kill you but here you are, and Shumway said no witnesses." Dax says causing her to grow angry.

"Don't tell me he's the reason..." she says as she glances at Bellamy.

"Shumway set it up. He gave me the gun to shoot the chancellor," Bellamy confirms as she lets out a sigh before focusing her attention back on Dax.

"Walk away now, and I won't kill you," he says causing her to furrow her brows, she was not believing a word he says.

"Put the bloody weapon down," she demands once more as she gives him a cold stare.

"Your choice," is all he says before she pulls the trigger, a blank appearing causing her eyes to widen as she quickly moves to find cover behind a tree, coming out to fight when Bellamy starts to attack and she gets her gun in order.

"Get the bloody hell off of him!" She yells as she runs and tries to distract Dax as she notices him choking Bellamy with the gun, him butting it to her abdomen causing her to be pushed back with a groan.

Bellamy seeing as he's distracted gets one of the bullets that fell out of the gun and rams that sharpened part into his neck, causing him to freeze and fall over as he slowly stops breathing causing them to try and catch their breath, Olivia gripping her abdomen in pain scooting back until she against the tree.