6: Goodbye Old Friend

*Previously on Silence*

What she could see was bloody, blistered skin that seemed burned and hurt to the touch.

She almost fainted but caught herself by leaning on the cave walls, her hands were the one things that were left of her untouched by Craig and his friends.

Bellamy quickly sprang up and helped her sit down, looking down at her with a concerned look in his eyes.

"You're okay, we're safe in here... We're all safe in here, you're safe here." Bellamy said soothingly as he rubbed her shoulder not wanting to make her seem uncomfortable.

"They can't hurt you anymore Olivia... You're free," Charlotte said with a smile as she grabbed her good hand lightly causing Olivia to slightly nod still cautious of her actions and beliefs.

There was only one thing running rhrough the mind of Olivia Fairhaven:

"It still hurts inside."

Charlottes words made Bellamy grow curious as he had only heard some stories of why the silent woman was in fact silent, but then again most tales are heavily watered down...

Especially those of Olivia Fairhaven.

*

Warning: long-ish chapter ahead

Olivia had taken off her jacket and given it to Charlotte as she slept since she was shivering.

This left her freezing as she tried to tend to her hand with her less dominant hand, the right one.

"How can I help?" He asked trying to coax her to speak as she saw her struggling to open her pack.

She pointed to her bag with a pleading look in her eyes to which he understood and opened. She pointed to her vials with strange liquids to which he held up and she shook her head till he reached the right one.

Pouring it on her hand she winced in pain as she clenched the rock tightly with her right hand.

Soon the wound would begin to heal.

After a bit she could move her hand again and it seemed not as blistering though the pain was very much still there.

She smiled in gratitude as Bellamy who was sitting on his knees in front of her stared at her curiously wondering when she even made all those vials.