12: Pain...

*Previously on Silence*

"There was a ship... It landed not far from here, we have to go see what was in it," she said as she pushed herself off the tree only for her to begin falling.

"Hey hey hey- none of that's gonna matter if you die before we get there, just sit down and relax a bit- the ship isn't going anywhere," Bellamy said as he held her by the shoulders leading her to sit down on a rock.

"It's just blood loss I'm fine, I'll be good in a couple of minutes," she muttered picking a leaf from a nearby bush and placing it on her wound.

He stared at her in confusion.

"It'll clot the wound so no more blood gets out," she explained shortly as he felt his gaze on her face.

"I'll get you some water," Bellamy said as he quickly grabbed a leaf to collect water.

He came back only to see Olivia leaning her head against a tree with her eyes closed.

"Here drink this," Bellamy muttered as he held the leaf to her mouth.

She opened her eyes slowly before drinking the water that he'd given her.

"Thank you," she muttered as she removed the leaf seeing only dried blood in its place.

"No problem," Bellamy replied as he tried to get her to look at him.

He wasn't being successful.

...

Just as Olivia was about to get up she saw Clarke running towards them.

"Where is it?" She asked before her eyes widened as she saw Olivia's face.

"Oh my God what happened to you?" She questioned frantically before Olivia waved her off with a smile.

"Hey, princess. You taking a walk in the woods?" Bellamy asked sarcastically.

"They're getting ready to kill 300 people up there- to save oxygen, and I can guarantee you. It won't be the council members," Clarke says in anger as Olivia stands up at the news only to begin to sway causing Bellamy to immediately go to her side and steady her.

"Im fine- Clarke what are you getting mad at Bellamy for?" She asked confused at the sudden outburst of the girl.

"Working people. Your people." Clarke continued not answering Olivia.

"Bellamy. Where's the radio?" Finn suddenly came out of no where and pushed him causing Olivia to stumble and fall to the floor.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he says pushing Finn back and helping Olivia up.

"Bellamy Blake? They're looking everywhere for you." A random girl says causing Bellamy to tell her to shut up.

"Looking for him why?" Clarke asks in confusion as she takes Olivia from Bellamy's grasp.

"He shot chancellor Jaha," she responded with a cold stare causing everyone but Olivia, Bellamy, and the random to look shocked at the news

Craig had told her of his superiors plan to take out the Chancellor, itself involving a low guard that became a janitor.